Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you go to church regularly?

acefunko001

Reaction score
I do go to sunday masses regularly because it's an obligation, which means I have to do it lest I commit a mortal sin. In order for me not to miss going to mass on Sundays, I make it my top priority during that day. It's the time when we have to offer a day to our creator, thank Him, praise Him, ask from Him, and just be with Him during the Holy Mass. Besides all the days of the week we can use for work except for that day when we have to rest and be with our God.

acefunko001

Reaction score
As a practicing and devout Catholic it is my obligation to attend Sunday Masses lest I commit a grievious sin. For me, there are 7 days in a week and offering just 1 day to our creator is not a tall order or a heavy demand from someone who gave us everything, including our very lives. So, every Sunday or Saturday evenings, I really make it my priority to go to mass and there praise, thank, ask, and just be with our Creator.

bernztein_22

Reaction score
Honestly I cannot really attend the mass at the church very often due to my very limited time in my work. I can rarely go to church maybe I think 2 times in a month only. I wish I could attend the masses regularly to thank god for all the blessings he had given to me and for my family. I am also asking for a forgiveness for not having to come on church every Sunday..

I also wish I could go to church at least every Sunday. Unfortunately, I can't do it due to my work schedule. But we can always pray and thank God everyday. It is not necessary that we go to church daily. I make sure to thank God every time I wake up in the morning and before I go to sleep. As long as our heart is sincere, I believe God will hear our prayers.

pamz

Reaction score
when I was young I often go church for the weekly mass with my mom, I even serve as an altar kid when I was young, now I don't go to church regularly anymore, I am a roman catholic, I guess I only go to church whenever I feel I want to go. I guess when I was a kid, I was going to get a treat if ever I come and go to church weekly, I think what is the point of going to church if you feel that you are being forced to go there or go but don't understand what is happening during the mass. kid's nowadays don't even know why people go to mass.

bienn05

Reaction score
Yes, we go to church regularly every Saturday. It is an anticipated mass. That serves as our family bonding time.

superman2727

Reaction score
Honestly, sometimes I miss Sundays to go to a church because of the time restrictions. But if I have enough time and free time, I would definitely go to church every Sunday and I won't miss even a single Sunday.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
Honestly speaking I do not attend or go to church regularly, I go to church every Sunday but I cannot attend sometimes for some reasons. But even if I don't go to church regularly I still not forget our Lord God, I pray always cause I believe that God is everywhere, not only in church we could find our God, I still feel his presence wherever I go and whatever I do, I know he's guiding us always.

MittensFX

Reaction score
I often visit the church.I'm not that big of a religious person but I like to visit the local church and spend about 20 minutes and think about family and other things in life.

daisy

Reaction score
Yes I always go to church every Sunday with my family for me it was our bonding as one and bonding from god. to give hin a time to listen to his words

jsantos015

Reaction score
I don't go to church regularly. But I try my best to attend whenever I have time away from work.

myra21

Reaction score
Yes I go to church regularly because I know the importance of putting our creator's on top priority before everything.And since my schedule on work doesn't affect my church activity,I grab this opportunity.

vinaya

Reaction score
Well, I am a Hindu and I do not go to Church. In fact, I have never visited a Church. If the OP wants to ask whether we visit our worshipping place regularly or not, my answer is I sometimes go to the temple. I do not go to temple every day or even during the weekends, however, I do visit temple and perform worshipping according to our tradition.

amelia88

Reaction score
I can't remember the last time I attended church. I try to just live my life as a good person without needing to worry about what a church dictates to do that. Some people I know who attend church are actually some of the most morally bankrupt people I know...so I don't think going really proves anything!

Top Bottom