Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2016 San Diego Comic-Con Exclusives: Wave Two!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Between exciting new licenses and completely unique molds, we have a lot of fun surprises in store for all of you!

Information regarding our booth procedures and more will be shared upon completion of our reveals in early July.

Here's our second round of reveals!!

Pop! Hanna Barbera: Peter Potamus & So-So 2-pack (750pc LE)
9019P_HB_PeterPotamus2PCK_POP_GLAM_HiRes_large.jpg

Pop! Movies: Batman v Superman - Superman (False God variant)

9931_BMvSM_False_God_hires_large.jpg

Pop! Marvel: Deadpool - Thumbs Up Deadpool (Black & White)
10524_BW_DeadpoolThumbsUp_hires_large.jpg

ReAction: Dark Crystal - Landstrider Box Set
10203_Dark_Crystal_Reaction_Landstrider_hires_large.jpg

Dorbz: Alice Through the Looking Glass 4-pack (750pc LE)

8997_4pack_AIW_Dorbz_hires_large.jpg

Pop! Animation: Duck Dodgers - Glow-in-the-Dark White Gamma (1500pc LE)
9489_DuckDodgers_GlowWhite_GLAM_HiRes_large.jpg

Pop! Animation: Duck Dodgers - Glow-in-the-Dark Blue Gamma (750pc LE)

9488_DuckDodgers_GlowBlue_GLAM_HiRes_large.jpg

lexinonomous

Reaction score
I am not familiar with the Hannah Barbera vinyls, but they came out absolutely adorable. I am also really loving The Dark Crystal set. I don't think they'd be able to transform The Dark Crystal characters into Pop Vinyls. I like the route they chose to go with them. :)

The Alice in Wonderland set is really unique! It's a completely different take on mini figurines. I almost like the style better than the Pop Vinyls. I think I would have loved their take on Clockwork Orange if they would have done it in the style they did Alice in Wonderland's figurines.

Norjak71

Reaction score
The deadpool one is kind of awesome and I'm not even that big of a fan of deadpool but this one looks awesome. I might dip into my savings and buy this one. On the flip side though they have so many of these coming out and I kind of want them all so who knows I might wait.

SpikeMcCain

Reaction score
I want the Dark Crystal and Alice in Wonderland sets so bad, I can't wait to see them on my shelves these are so awesome! I wish that I could just blow my whole check on these things, I have to eat though. I love the look of these new sets, great for the collection.

rz3300

Reaction score
Oh I definitely want to get my hands on the Duck Dodgers one, and I think that I like the blue one a little more. I also like the Landstrider Box set, but that might stick out a little if I put it in the collection so I am not too sure. Maybe I will just get it and put it somewhere else. Either way, they are all great additions to the team, and thank you for sharing.

Top Bottom