Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What's the last video game you played?

Frost

Reaction score
The last video game that I played was The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt. I haven't completed it yet. It's one of best games that I have played in years. I played it last on my Nintendo Switch.

Bawon

Reaction score
The last video games that I played are ;

1. Red Dead Redemption 2
2. Elden Ring
3. Overcooked
4. Unpacking
5. Soulcalibur 4

Tony

Reaction score
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
The Witcher 3
Ghost of Tsushima
The Last of Us Part II

THOSE ARE THE LAST VIDEO GAMES I PLAYED.

Igba

Reaction score
The last video game which I played was Spec Ops : The Line. I love the plot twist in the game which was the differential in the game. It's a very good shooting game but scenes of horrors.

Phabbyfundz

Reaction score
I played Olli Olli world on Nintendo switch in the early hours of today.

Asaba

Reaction score
Fight’N Rage was the last game I played. It's is a brand new old-school side-scroller beat’em up kind of game more like what you have in Street Fighter. The game is inspired by the classics from the “golden age”.

Zuby

Reaction score
Horizon Forbidden West and Elden Ring is the last video games which I played. They are very good games, it's why Elden Ring won the game of the year award in 2022. I've already completed the main quest of the game.

Dori

Reaction score
Elden Ring was the last video game I played on my Playstation 5. It's a very difficult game but it's the kind of game I love playing.

Vetteguy904

Reaction score
single player, i play Harpoon Commander edition and the newer master of Orion. MMO, I play Star Trek Online

Top Bottom