Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What make you motivate to have toys?

junrose123

Reaction score
I think I am really motivated to have toys before for a leisure since it was really great for me to collect toys since they add happiness and satisfaction for me. But now I am growing older I would still collect more toys since it gives value on my part as a man.

jusumortal

Reaction score
I don't really know. It's just nice having something to play with. I guess? And it's also nice to have different varies of toys to have fun with.

fishbate

Reaction score
Basically the joy and the benefits it brings. Toys are so popular because of the joy they bring to kids and the one's that are kids at heart. Playing a toy some how gives a sense of relaxation and happiness. There are also other benefits, improving your motor skills...improving your ingenuity and exploring your imagination.

treecko142

Reaction score
Most of the characters I collect are those who I'm a huge fan of or have a huge impact in my life be it growing up or when I'm feeling down, and so I collect these as memories, just like having photographs with your loved ones or with your favorite actors/ sports personalities.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
The happiness it brings whenever you buy your favorite toy is one of the best feeling you can ever imagine. As a toy collector it will not matter the price as long as you love that toy. The money you will buy from it will be worthy by the happiness it gives you.

jyy

Reaction score
I'm drawn toward video games and I view them as toys. Note, the attraction is mainly because I find them incredibly fun, though, not as a much a child. However, I would like gaming more if I dedicated more time to it, but instead, I'm usually working or engaged in another hobby.

Heatman

Reaction score
It's a good way to play with stuffs that can only have in our imagination. The toys makes it possible to have access to what we have in our imagination and have fun generally.

Asaba

Reaction score
They are play things for kids and they are always happy whenever they are playing with them.

It's why I like getting them for my kids. I enjoyed using them as a kid, so my kids should have fun too.

Shiek

Reaction score
I have seen some people that get into toys because they were inspired by others who are into toys collection.

It's actually a very good way to make money if you know the kind of rare toys that you're collecting.

Igba

Reaction score
I'm drawn toward video games and I view them as toys. Note, the attraction is mainly because I find them incredibly fun, though, not as a much a child. However, I would like gaming more if I dedicated more time to it, but instead, I'm usually working or engaged in another hobby.
As long as it's something that you like getting into which makes you very happy, it's worth it.

I also love playing video games too. It's my favourite hobby and the same thing can be said about my toy collection habit.

Flint

Reaction score
My parents know that having toys is something that a lot of kids in my neighborhood enjoyed. They also made the provision to buy a lot of toys for me when I was still growing up and I ended up loving so many of them.

Mimi

Reaction score
I think I am really motivated to have toys before for a leisure since it was really great for me to collect toys since they add happiness and satisfaction for me. But now I am growing older I would still collect more toys since it gives value on my part as a man.
Having Funko toys was a very big trend or phenomenon in my neighbourhood. It's going to be very difficult for you not to see any kid living in my neighbourhood that doesn't have a cool stash of Funko toys. It's one of my biggest motivation to have toys then.

Zuby

Reaction score
I think I am really motivated to have toys before for a leisure since it was really great for me to collect toys since they add happiness and satisfaction for me. But now I am growing older I would still collect more toys since it gives value on my part as a..

Making money from my toy's collection was the biggest motivation I had when it comes to owing tuts Funko Pop toys. The number of rare Funko Pop toys I have now can fetch me over £10,000.

Bumble

Reaction score
Toys are play things for me when I was a kid. I liked them so much. I wouldn't call them anything of motivation but something that I like so much. I've invested more than $2k in toys.

Bawon

Reaction score
Toys are play things that makes kids to have a memorable childhood growing up and it's one of the reason why I have always been motivated to get them for my kids. It's for their happiness.

Top Bottom