Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is your food of interest right now?

acefunko001

Reaction score
There are just too many varieties of food just as there are too many cultures in the world. And even when I say burger, some burgers are totally different from others. Right now I'm thinking of the grilled-type of burger in Burger King that tastes real good. Not that it's the best one but you can actually taste the "grilled" part of the burger and that makes it stand above the rest. How about other food discovery for the day that you can share?

treecko142

Reaction score
I've been hearing a lot about In-N-Out Burger before but haven't really had the chance to try it until this past weekend, and I can say that it deserves the hype it's been getting and I'm really craving for another one of their burgers.

superman2727

Reaction score
Familiar with shawarma? I'm craving for it right now. The one with melted cheese and full of beef on the inside. So yummy! :D

Annejk18

Reaction score
I want to eat seefood ramen today. It's cold now because it has been raining since a while ago. It's good to sip some hot soup.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
I want to eat seafood right now, I was wondering living in place with more seafoods to buy so that I can eat what I want to eat

bienn05

Reaction score
I want some burger right now. Any burger will do. I just need some beef in my mouth.

Zeus20

Reaction score
I want to try all the food that is spicy, for me I would always take the risk just to taste that spicy food and this is the reason why I want to travel to those countries which is the specialty foods is spicy, As far as I know Thailand is one of the countries in the world which offers a lot of spicy foods, many kinds of spicy foods.

JackOAT

Reaction score
I want to eat nachos. Nachos make a great base for a variety of vegetables. I like to pile my nachos with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and onions, and sliced jalapenos. Sliced avocados or olives provide a serving of heart-healthy fats.

shrnlyhplto

Reaction score
I love nachos, mojos, all foods that have potatoes! I really love potatoes! But I am so lucky that I can eat what I want unlike those people who are not eating three times a day, begging on people to give them food. That is why, when I saw a beggar, I always give them food. Not money. Because one time, I saw the one whom I gave money but he just bought cigarette.

Food is so important to us. If we do not eat, we will have a weak immune system, we will get sick, we will get weak.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
Currently I am craving for cake frost. I just want to have a chill for a moment.

Bawon

Reaction score
Familiar with shawarma? I'm craving for it right now. The one with melted cheese and full of beef on the inside. So yummy! :D
This is a food that a lot of girls like in my country so much because it is always tasty. Whatever you hang out with a girl in a bar or anywhere they will always want you to buy them shawarma.

Frost

Reaction score
I love spaghetti a lot. Noddles happens to be my favourite food right now. I started enjoying it a lot after going to Korea.

Top Bottom