Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is Your Favorite Song For All Time

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
Music is Everywhere, We have different Genres that we heard everyday.
As for me, my all time favorite song from then and until now was "My Love" from Westlife.
I don't know why, but everytime I heard that song, all memories went back to me.
My childhood life, my highschool life.

rfinishen

Reaction score
As for me, my all time favorite song from then and until now was "My Love" from Westlife.
I don't know why, but everytime I heard that song, all memories went back to me.
Agree! I think Westlife is all the time favorite group even though they already split up.

IamHans

Reaction score
I really like listening to music especially when I'm bored, studying, doing some assignments, doing chores. I like listening to music because it makes me focus on the thing that I am doing because I kinda have a noisy surroundings so that's why I prefer music than those loud noises I hear. I also like music because I play the guitar and when I really like a song, I search for the tutorials in Youtube and practice playing the song I like.

superman2727

Reaction score
I don't know what's the reason by I love listening to Shape of You by Ed Sheeran. I don't know why and I don't have any idea what does the song pertains to. I guess I just love the tone of it and that makes me excited everytime I will listen to it.

ion

Reaction score
Black by Pearl Jam. I really like that song. It reminds me a lot of things, and the way Eddie Vedder of pear jam sing that song, you will feel the emotions, good thing's their are rock band.

bernztein_22

Reaction score

I have a lot of favorite songs. Our favorite songs may change overtime. The first two songs that come to my mind are "Love Yourself" by Justin Bieber and "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran. I just love the melody and the lyrics of these songs. I also love the 90's songs from different boybands.

vinaya

Reaction score
Another Brick in The Wall by Pink Floyd is my favorite song of all time. I head this song when I was a kid and I just loved it. I felt that the song truly explored my emotions. two decades have gone and I still love the song and I still feel that the song explores my emotion.

vinaya

Reaction score
Another Brick in The Wall by Pink Floyd is my favorite song of all time. I head this song when I was a kid and I just loved it. I felt that the song truly explored my emotions. two decades have gone and I still love the song and I still feel that the song explores my emotion.

Annejk18

Reaction score
I don't wanna miss a thing by Aerosmith. This song is just so beautiful. Whenever I'm listening to this song I always find myself sentimental. This song makes me realize that we don't really know when we are going to lost someone we love, so as long as he is there we should appreciate and love them. Because we can't turn back time.

myka_empaces

Reaction score
My favorite song that I've been listening for a long time is counting stars for me I like the song and the beats really nice and makes you sing too that's why I love playing the music counting stars over and over again.

Annejk18

Reaction score
I also love Mariah Carey "Through the Rain" . I have a variety of favorite songs. This song makes me inspired. After the rain there's always a rainbow.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
Gemini by Spongecola. I love the music video of this song. It helps me like the music too. It is about Romeo and Juliet play :D

acefunko001

Reaction score
Two for the Road by Henry Mancini is probably my favorite song of all time. Whenever I play this song, I am haunted by its beautiful melody and I also experience some nostalgia. The music just captures the sixties era that I grew up with as a child wth my parents and I recall the places that we've been, the people that are only existing in my memeory now. Sometimes I listen to the music without the lyrics and it's still okay. I look for various instrumental interpretations of the song on Youtube many, many times.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Agree! I think Westlife is all the time favorite group even though they already split up.

Westlife, I must say, is the best of all time. Their songs are still fresh in the minds of many of us that are still not that young. They did well with the way that they made the lyrics and all that which is quite okay.

pamz

Reaction score
I guess Disney music still gets me whenever I hear their songs, like a whole new world that every time I hear still puts the chill on my body, I mean almost all songs produced by Disney is always one of a kind, and to be remembered by anybody no matter how young or old they may be.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
"I like you so much You'll know it" from a Korean Drama entitled A love so beautiful. I can relate to the lyrics of the song. And I really do love it.

kelmy

Reaction score
my favorite song is "The day you said goodnight" by haze because the lyrics is good and i feel comfortble and it changes my mood. Hearing that song for me can remove my stress so i reaaly love that song

myra21

Reaction score
I have so many favorite songs.I really love west life and air supply songs and composition.

Sheester

Reaction score
I have so many favorite songs but on top of it is Superhuman. I wont missed singing this song everytime our karaoke turns on.

walet

Reaction score
My favorite song from all times is My heart will go on. There are many great songs but I love that song because I have met my wife on that song 13 years ago!

Top Bottom