Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is the most disturbing Wacky Wobbler you've seen so far?

aecel

Reaction score
Wacky Wobblers are kind of cute though for some they find it disturbing. I like them because they're unique. When I saw The Walking Dead Wacky Wobblers it's kind of disturbing because it has a knife on its eyes. It's really creepy.
woobler.jpg
What is the most disturbing Wacky Wobbler you've seen so far?

Dictator20

Reaction score
The is the most disturbing wacky wobbler too. The most disturbing yet a weird wacky wobbler. You know why? Because it still look like smiling even though he is already dead and has a I think it is a screw driver. (The thing in his eyes) It really look weird for me actually. But still it is a great art piece from funko!!! Always a two thumbs up for you!!!

amelia88

Reaction score
Maybe not the most creepy to some people, but I watched Beetlejuice as a kid and that movie scared me big time! So to me, the Beetlejuice wacky wobbler wins the creepy stakes! Although, that Walking Dead one definitely gives me the heebie jeebies too!

1a39e9f8449a51e038e9eb00a6142e6b--wacky-wobbler-bobble-head.jpg

Igba

Reaction score
Funko Green Goblin Bobblehead Wacky Wobbler would be the most weird and disturbing wacky wobbler that I have ever seen. It's currently sold $70 on ebay.
images (50).jpeg

Dori

Reaction score
Funko Green Goblin Bobblehead Wacky Wobbler would be the most weird and disturbing wacky wobbler that I have ever seen. It's currently sold $70 on ebay.
View attachment 367
This really looks horrible and ugly too. I'm not sure if I would be interested in having this kind of weird looking Wacky Wobbler. It looks like chucky from the horror movies.

Jon

Reaction score
I used to be worried about The Joker Wacky Wobblers and Chuky Wacky Wobblers when I was still a kid. They usually creep me out. But as I got older, I was more used to them. I loved The Joker Wacky Wobblers a lot more.

Top Bottom