Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What are your favorite toy movies/shows?

jyy

Reaction score
One of the biggest which comes to mind is Toy Story. Others I researched were Toys, Small Soldiers, among others. Well, anyway, I never really liked kid's movies about toys. Nonetheless, I never really tried to watch them and Toy Story came after my childhood.

AaronParker

Reaction score
My child have a race car that she pal gave her. It is a black car with stripes of purple, white and gray on it. it is a push-again version. The doors of the auto open as the automobile slows down. She sense satisfied once she see the race car; it is one of her fortunate charms. Visit my blog.

ion

Reaction score
My nephew really love Toy story also, he collected each of characters and display it to his room. I really love how he value the toys from the toy's story.

treecko142

Reaction score
Toy Story is the best, every single movie has delivered a classic, with Toy Story 3 making me really cry despite being a full-grown adult.

bernztein_22

Reaction score
One of the biggest which comes to mind is Toy Story. Others I researched were Toys, Small Soldiers, among others. Well, anyway, I never really liked kid's movies about toys. Nonetheless, I never really tried to watch them and Toy Story came after my childhood.

Remembering childhood, one of my favorite kid shows was Teletubbies. I don't know if you guys know it but I found it so cute. I was so young back then when I started to watch it.

JackOAT

Reaction score
I love Toy Story movies and like Andy, my favorite toy is Sheriff Woody Pride he is the team leader of the main toys. But I also love Buzz Lightyear and his awesome toy features like a working wrist communicator, karate-chop action, blinking laser light, pop up wings, glow in the dark paint, and talks when the buttons on his chest are pushed.

superman2727

Reaction score
I can proudly say that my favorite toy movies is small soldier! I love it because they put AI into toys and the toys are actually talking and doing what they want. I can't imagine when toys did those all like battling with each other, using machines to have war. It's funny but I'm quite impressed in the movie itself!

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
My favorite toy movies was Voltes 5, I remember when I was a kid, I always watching that, kids idolized him a lot since that time and I am one of them, even if I am a girl I'm a fan of voltes five.

bienn05

Reaction score
I like Toy Story a lot. I like how they give life to all the toys. Sometimes, I wonder if they were alive. How will people get to be with them. It is surelt interesting that's why i like this movie a lot. I hope they will create more sequel for this movie.

acefunko001

Reaction score
I watched Toy Story some years back and I was really thrilled to the bones. I like the concept of seeing things from the perspective of toys than from humans.I like it when they suddenly drop dead when the humans appear and start talking again like crazy when the little boy leaves the room. I think there is some kind of philosophy involved in the whole thing about the whole existence of toys and what we do to them. Another movie, decades back, was Tron. This time the we see things from the point of view of electrons. Things probably have a life of their own, not that they have souls but they have some amount of impact on us, living creatures.

walet

Reaction score
I like toy story as well but my favorite animated movie is Ice age, I have watched all parts and I think this animated movie is very funny. From the perspective of toys, I would say that Shrek is close to what I prefer to watch.

vinaya

Reaction score
I have watched three movies in the Toy Story series with my 8-year-old nephew and 6 years old niece. Not only the kids, but their uncle also liked these movies very much. The story is good, presentation well is done and animation well executed. I might watch these movies again when my son grows little older. Currently, he is too small to watch a movie.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
I love Harry Potter so much I even bought some of there merchandise like toys, notebooks, planners, necklace, shirts and many more. I even go to a Harry Potter themed coffee shop.

fishbate

Reaction score
I'll go for Cars, i love the character of lightning MC Queen and Mater. After that movie, me my kids have lots of purchases specially action figures and other stuffs like caps and mugs.

amelia88

Reaction score
Movies about toys, or movies or shows that feature characters that have been made into toys?

Like everyone has said, Toy Story is a pretty iconic one. But one of my favorite shows that had been made into a lot of toys, including funko pops, is Powerpuff Girls. I used to love that show!

rfinishen

Reaction score
Toy Story is the best, every single movie has delivered a classic, with Toy Story 3 making me really cry despite being a full-grown adult.
Agree. Toy Story makes my childhood interesting. Sometimes I imagine all of my toys are alive when I was sleeping.

Annejk18

Reaction score
Toy Story is my favorite movie when I was a kid. Every child loves it as well as me. The story is very interesting. This movie is part of our childhood life.

treecko142

Reaction score
Agree. Toy Story makes my childhood interesting. Sometimes I imagine all of my toys are alive when I was sleeping.
It definitely provided color to my childhood and I know at the time that the movie wasn't real, but it impacted me in terms of caring for my toys and giving them storylines and the like. The impact of the first movie really showed when the 3rd movie came out and still hit your feels despite being an adult now.

Top Bottom