Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vinyl Idolz: American Psycho

Steamroll

Reaction score
American Psycho is an psychological thriller about Patrick Bateman, a wealthy New York investment banker whose life revolves around dining at trendy restaurants and brag about the fancy design of his business card while keeping up appearances for his fiancée Evelyn and for his circle of wealthy and shallow associates, most of whom he dislikes. As any other shallow rich guy, He keeps a lavish lifestyle with a taste in expensive designer clothing and cosmetics beauty products which He anoints his face after workout. But behind all that appearance, linger the urges of a vicious murderous pycho.​

7587_VI_American_Psycho_hires_1024x1024.jpg

This action figure depicts the most memorable scene of the movie, when Bateman ambushes Paul and murders him with an axe. The amusing thing about the scene is not the killing itself, but How He keeps that smirk on his face while explaining his own uncalled opinion and interpretation of "Hip to Be Square" before viciously maiming Paul.

rz3300

Reaction score
Well this is not really the character that I would have thought would be chosen, but it was a good movie, and he certainly was a memorable character, albeit for the wrong reasons. I have actually seen the movie for some time now and I am having some trouble remember the exact premise (isn't it all a dream?). I might need to go back and refresh myself on the plot...but I do like this figure.

ivukadinovic

Reaction score
This is one ugly figurine! The movie I loved. I am big Christian Bale fan and I think he did a great job acting. But the figurine is disgusting because his face is just not right.

Igba

Reaction score
This is one ugly figurine! The movie I loved. I am big Christian Bale fan and I think he did a great job acting. But the figurine is disgusting because his face is just not right.
Christian Bale is one of my favorite guys. He's played the role of Batman if I remembered correctly and I really enjoyed his role on Thor Love and Thunder. The movie was trash generally but Bale made it cool to watch.

Bawon

Reaction score
American Psycho is an psychological thriller about Patrick Bateman, a wealthy New York investment banker whose life revolves around dining at trendy restaurants and brag about the fancy design of his business card while keeping up appearances for his fiancée Evelyn and for his circle of wealthy and shallow associates, most of whom he dislikes. As any other shallow rich guy, He keeps a lavish lifestyle with a taste in expensive designer clothing and cosmetics beauty products which He anoints his face after workout. But behind all that appearance, linger the urges of a vicious murderous pycho.​

7587_VI_American_Psycho_hires_1024x1024.jpg

This action figure depicts the most memorable scene of the movie, when Bateman ambushes Paul and murders him with an axe. The amusing thing about the scene is not the killing itself, but How He keeps that smirk on his face while explaining his own uncalled opinion and interpretation of "Hip to Be Square" before viciously maiming Paul.

I had a set of this American Psycho when I was a kid. Most of my friends hated it and it didn't take long before I also had to get rid of it too.

But the scene of the movie where he viciously maimed Paul was so thrilling to watch.

Top Bottom