Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toys... the benefit of playing.

fishbate

Reaction score
Every child love their toys, this things keeps our child busy but learning in the process. There are studies that toys have a significant contribution on a child's growth. From brain development to physical health and most important the joy it brings to a child.
What do you think?:)

jyy

Reaction score
I think playing is hard-wired into kids. Nonetheless, adults enjoy playing just as much - though it might be expressed differently. As I was saying in a few other threads, I like computer 3D art which - honestly, is just grown-up playing - and on top of that, I like web development, which often is just another "toy".

treecko142

Reaction score
Yes, toys and general child's play help contribute to a healthy developing mind as they are essentially simple learning devices that help form synaptic connections in a young brain. This helps improve creativity, imagination, as well as problem-solving skills. Not to mention that kids don't really do much of anything so playing helps with their time and also provide physical activity for muscle development.

fishbate

Reaction score
I think playing is hard-wired into kids. Nonetheless, adults enjoy playing just as much - though it might be expressed differently. As I was saying in a few other threads, I like computer 3D art which - honestly, is just grown-up playing - and on top of that, I like web development, which often is just another "toy".

I absolutely agree...there's always a child within us. A child enjoying playing with his / her toys is somehow the same as us grownups playing with the things we love no matter what form or way it is. It is probably because what the way we where when we where kids.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
Yes you are right. Playing games develop their logical thinking and helping out their brains to exercise. Games give our child a way to enjoy while learning. They are like going to school like learning without the boring part. But of course all that is too much is bad. So moderate playing is a good way of doing it.

walet

Reaction score
I agree with your point of view, toys are not just some toys, most of them develop our child brain or behavior, of course, there must be an interaction with the other kids or family members, in this way the knowledge will be adopted faster and more enjoyable.

Reaction score
Toys gives so much happiness to every child who have it. I think toys is connected to everyone who is enjoying playing it. Toys is the best gift that we received when we was a child . It is part of being a child and it can never be replaced. It tells us so much that we are a child and always be.

lisadolor

Reaction score
I definitely agree. I think playing causes a positive attitude to the children. It is like softening their hearts. It is also a special part of our childhood that makes it a unique and memorable part of our lives. Playing as a child lets us enjoy our life. It is like treating yourself first because as we grow old, enjoying moments became lesser.

superman2727

Reaction score
I agree with you, toys really helps a child's mind to be improve and developed day by day. It can help them in order to discover new things. Toys for them are their main happiness! It's cute when a kid still playing his/her own toys.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
Toys can really help the child minds to be imaginative and creative.

acefunko001

Reaction score
Playing with toys or not has a lot of benefits. As they say, all work and no play make Jack a dull boy. So playing makes us whole or complete. It’s not all work or study because the whole serious thing can make us go dull, that’s the whole irony of it actually.

Playing makes our senses more alive because we are able to move around, feel, perspire and all the other things that go with our playing. I remember another saying way back in college which says: “Work hard, play hard.” It just about sums up the whole principle behind having a balanced life, which the early Greeks believed should apply to our daily life.

Annejk18

Reaction score
I agree with that. Aside from the fact that toys make them busy. Until now, I have keept my old toys and even though I've already bought new once I keep them. The toys I bought is not for playing anymore. It for display collections. My parents know that I love Marvel heroes so when I was a child they use to buy me some super hero toys. Now, I'm the one buying for myself.

JackOAT

Reaction score
I believe that the more children play with toys, the more equipped they become for progression to other stages of their lives. While they play, children learn a number of skills they will need and use as adults. When children use toys where they create things, using clay and molds, they are able to build and refine their fine motor skills. They can also learn about different colors and shapes.

pamz

Reaction score
I guess different kinds of toys gives different kinds of benefits to a child, for example is a toy of colors and shape would give them the benefit of being able to learn colors and shape at the early age, music instrument makes them familiarized with the different kinds of tunes. honestly playing toys isn't really just fun but it can also be educational.

ion

Reaction score
You're right. The benefits of toys is not about fun, it will also helps the child to develop their brain and their skills. That's why much better to give them toys related to physical activities and developing their mind, and as long as we can, we should not allowed them to use gadgets.

Sheester

Reaction score
Toys are a great help to those moms who have toddlers. Instead the child keeps on you, their attention will be converted to toys. And with that, more time to do household chores to all mothers who have a little one. That's one of the toy's benefit.

pamz

Reaction score
Toys are a great help to those moms who have toddlers. Instead the child keeps on you, their attention will be converted to toys. And with that, more time to do household chores to all mothers who have a little one. That's one of the toy's benefit.

yup it can also be the bonding moment with you and your child something that both of you can have a good time, aside from helping you tobe able to do your own household chores.

Mimi

Reaction score
Toys are meant to be used to play. It's why they are produced for kids. I played a lot with toys when I was still a kid. I even went with some of toys to school. I play with them when we were on break.

Tony

Reaction score
Every child love their toys, this things keeps our child busy but learning in the process. There are studies that toys have a significant contribution on a child's growth. From brain development to physical health and most important the joy it brings to a child.
What do you think?:)

Personally, I played with a lot of Funko Pops toys when I was still a kid. My parents knew that I loved them so much and it was why they had a lot of Pop packs purchased for me. I had a full set of Marvel Funko Pops.

Top Bottom