Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toy Collection

jyy

Reaction score
Does anyone have one now or as a youth? How much did it cost? When did you start building it? What are some other interesting facts?

Heatman

Reaction score
I still collect toys now as an adult but it's not like I used to when I was still a teenager. They were a bit expensive back then. I have managed to spend over $3000 on toys till now.

Zuby

Reaction score
I still collect toys now as an adult but it's not like I used to when I was still a teenager. They were a bit expensive back then. I have managed to spend over $3000 on toys till now.
$3000 is a big amount of money to have been spent on toys. I haven't spent that amount of money on toys. It should be at least $1500 or even less.

Frost

Reaction score
Does anyone have one now or as a youth? How much did it cost? When did you start building it? What are some other interesting facts?
I really wished I could have taken my Funko Pop toys collection very seriously when I was still a kid. I had so many of them but I kept giving them away to my friends and relatives. Now, I still have about 70 toys left which would have been over 300.

Bawon

Reaction score
I would have really loved to be into toy's collection years ago but because of money challenges, it was very difficult for me. But it's something that I'm getting into now and it's only rare toys that I collect.

Bumble

Reaction score
I have not really collected much when it comes to toy as an adult because it is something that I have moved on from when I became an adult. When I was still a kid, I believe that I must have collected so much as I spent almost all the money that I was given as a kid in buying toys.

Top Bottom