Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Country of interest to you right now.

acefunko001

Reaction score
Every country has something interesting to share or boast even if it's not yet a first world nation. Vietnam for exampls is a nice place to go with very gentle folks. I heard that there are some war memorials there or some local restaurants that many foreigners visit, I mean it's not really the best place in the world to go but it has something unique and surprisingly pleasant to offer. How about you, any country you'd like to showcase?

Last edited:

treecko142

Reaction score
Right now I just want to tour Europe, no particular country since I believe you can go by train to most countries there, so yeah I really want to go there sometime in the near future.

cheeto

Reaction score
I want to go to Japan since I love Anime. I want to go to their country so I can visit the museum for Animes.

ion

Reaction score
I think the New Zealand for me. It's looks peaceful and there's a lot of place to go if you want to enjoy the environment. The weather also is good, and aside from that, some of my relatives are already there.

Annejk18

Reaction score
I want to have a tour in Japan. I want to see personally the magnificent beauty of Mount Fugi.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
Many countries are interesting, but I am very interested in KOREA, I WANT to go there, I want to experience snow in korea. I want to visit tourist spot there.

bienn05

Reaction score
I want to go to Japan someday. I heard a lot of good things about Japan. I heard that food is so great and the place is so clean and beautiful. I wish that someday I can travel their with my family.

anyona54

Reaction score
Right now where I want to be is Russia. Someone would argue that I want to watch the games live , but no; I want to take this world cup opportunity to trade, more people more portential buyers.

shrnlyhplto

Reaction score
All of us have a dream to go to the other country because in our mind, we know that it is a beautiful place that you can really enjoy like Hongkong because they have Disney Land. Mostly, kids really want to go there. Teens wants to go to Korea because of their Korean idols especially those dance groups like BTS.

But for me, I am not more on thinking to go to the other country because Philippines, is where I belong. I love my culture, I love my life here with my family. As long as I am with my loved ones, its enough for me.. :)

walet

Reaction score
There are many countries I would like to cosit but the most loved country for me it is Italy.

vinaya

Reaction score
I am from Nepal, I have not only been to India many times but also lived in India as a student. I have also been to China, a country that borders Nepal in the south. I have never been to America and Europe. If I had money I would travel to Greece and live there. I have been interested in Greece since a Child (because I read about Greek civilization and Hellenic world)

Bawon

Reaction score
I would like to travel to Italy now because it is the country that I've always dreamt about ever since my childhood and if it's possible for me to travel and live the rest of my life there, I am going to do it.

Frost

Reaction score
I have a friend whom I meet online and we have become so close. He's living in Netherlands. I would definitely love to visit the country just to see him.

Mimi

Reaction score
I want to go to Japan since I love Anime. I want to go to their country so I can visit the museum for Animes.
Japan or Korea will be very good place for me to go for a 3 months vacation. I will sink myself in a lot of anime because I know they are very well into anime. There are so many anime companies in Japan.

Top Bottom