Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rick and Morty are coming!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Funko welcomes Rick and Morty to Pop! Animation!

Rick, the troubled scientist, and his kind-hearted grandson, Morty, embark
on misadventures that send them through time and space!

Collect them both this summer!

jpeg

jpeg

Coming in July!

amelia88

Reaction score
I just ordered them on Amazon recently! My husband loved the show so I got them for him, not for my collection! He's really getting into them.

You can either buy them as the set of two on Amazon or individually if you only wanted one or the other - but I feel like if you loved the show, you would need to have both! :)

Joel7050

Reaction score
This is amazing news to me! I've loved the Rick and Morty series and am currently anticipating the 3rd season! I would definitely pick one up! I

rz3300

Reaction score
I remember accidentally coming across this show on Netflix not too long ago, and now I have to say I am at the point where I would love these figures. That is a pretty fast move for me on a television show, from not having heard to liking it, so I am a bit impressed with myself. I do like the show, and I like the way these ones look too. Thanks for sharing.

Steamroll

Reaction score
Oh man, Rick and Morty! I love that cartoon! My favorite by far is Rick eccentricities. I'm really tired of the nerdy but flawless genius scientist stereotype, bring me alcoholic sociopaths for my amusement! This Funko! Pop looks as deranged as the animated
Rick Sanchez, hitting the drink as always.

Top Bottom