Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pop! TV: Thundercats

Steamroll

Reaction score
Lion-O is Lord of the Thundercats crew, a fearless leader who's ready to lunge into the fight, even when that means a life threatening situation. He wields the mighty Sword of Omens, the most powerful weapon on the serie.

Loin-O_GLAM_1024x1024.jpg

As expected Lion-O looks formidable and bulky, like any other action character of the XX century animations. Despite accurate, his costume looks rather like a baby pijama than leather light armor. And the clear beige eyes shades are too square for my liking, I would rather have them oval shaped or even a bit rounder.

rz3300

Reaction score
I never got into Thundercats, but I have to say that I like the look of the one above. I think that this was right before my time, and so maybe it is something that my brother would like. I do love how they are coming out with all of these figures with the more obscure shows that serve as throwbacks for a lot of us. I have a lot of good nostalgia with these products, and that is a great thing for me.

Becca

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, fiancé and a few of my friends would love this! Thundercats was one of our favorite shows as kids. Recently some friends and I got the DVDs and sat down to watch it and laughed so hard, we forgot how cheesy it was. Anyways...I do agree that his outfit could be designed to look a little more like armor, but I love the rest of the detail! Have they/will they come out with the rest of the Thundercats members? I'd love to see a Cheetara..

mharzenas

Reaction score
I watch this Thundercats and they are so Cool!. I want also to have these item but I think It will not be my priority to collect because I really want to have the star wars first! :)

mharzenas

Reaction score
I ordered one now for my newphew! I wish she will like it!. Any tips on how i will wrap it properly? Umm I like to wrap it without any clue shows that it was a Pop :)

Top Bottom