Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Musical Toys

jyy

Reaction score
Musical instruments are really fun toys for kids - and also adults. I mean, look at a drum machine, for instance, or a guitar with a fuzzbox. Wow! I can play those all day - even at my age!

Anyway, some other musical toys would be karaoke machines and also music related computer programs.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
The ending of those toys are always bad. They are always left ruin by kids. Especially when kids are hitting them so hard.

Bawon

Reaction score
The ending of those toys are always bad. They are always left ruin by kids. Especially when kids are hitting them so hard.
Toys actually meant to be played with and in the end they will be put out of commission by the user. I believe that it is the nature of toys and no one should beat themselves up too much about it.

Frost

Reaction score
I had a flute when I was growing and I enjoyed playing it all the time. I even go to school with it and sleep with it in my bed. No wonder, I'm a big fan of music now.

Dori

Reaction score
I have the following musical toys as a kid when I was growing up. They are ;

1. A guitar
2. Piano
3. Trumpet
4. Flute

Igba

Reaction score
I have the following musical toys as a kid when I was growing up. They are ;

1. A guitar
2. Piano
3. Trumpet
4. Flute
For having all those musical toys as a kid, you must be really into music well right from young age?

How far have you gone with be part of a good music team in the world today?

I only owned trumpet

Zuby

Reaction score
I never owned any musical toys or any music instrument when I was still younger. In fact, I don't have any interest in music and it's why I never cares about toys associated with music.

Mimi

Reaction score
I had this completed set of musical toys when I growing up. It made me fall in love with music so much as a kid. Some of them are still good even now.

images - 2023-04-15T133921.866.jpeg

Tony

Reaction score
Musical instruments are really fun toys for kids - and also adults. I mean, look at a drum machine, for instance, or a guitar with a fuzzbox. Wow! I can play those all day - even at my age!

Anyway, some other musical toys would be karaoke machines and also music related computer programs.
I would never forget my experience with playing a guitar with a fuzzbox in my childhood. I was so good at it that I can close my eyes and still play it really good. I never knew I would move on from music how I did growing up.

Asaba

Reaction score

Musical toys will only be interested to those who are interested in learning about music at a very young age because one of my son does not have any interest in music and he doesn't fancy any musical toys.

Top Bottom