Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How is your life going?

hippyzomby

Reaction score
This is just a thread to get to know one another, to talk and rant about the day. You can get advice and get to know people.
I am sorry if this is not allowed.
I figured with all of us having the same hobby it would be nice to get to know each other.

GrecianShamrock

Reaction score
Okay, hi. Fun Fact that I read: June 20th is the beginning of summer Solace and will have 15 hours of light (because the sun and full moon align) It won't happen again like this till 2094.

rz3300

Reaction score
I guess I can say that it is going somewhat according to plan. I do not want to get into my deep regrets and get too personal or anything like that, but I am happy I would like to think. I have had my fair share of down times and negative experiences though, and I hope that they have done nothing but make me stronger. Thanks for asking, and I am interested to see what others have to say.

AxelR

Reaction score
I think it's more children than adults, generally kids are more keen on collecting something like this (I think). And how is the life going? Pretty good, I'm trying to find a job now that summer is here. Need to get some money for all these Funko Pops. :D

amelia88

Reaction score
I actually think more adults than kids probably collect these! To me - adults are the ones earning the big bucks and can spend their money freely on whatever they please! I know that back when I was a kid, I would have loved these but I wouldn't have had the money to get all of the ones I wanted! :)

lisadolor

Reaction score
My life is currently going through some struggles. I mean, money will always be a struggle. It is a tough time for us especially my kids are going to school. We are doing everything just for them not to stop and sacrifice their studies. I am hoping one day, it will all be better. Things will get better.

treecko142

Reaction score
Currently on leave from grad school due to family and personal problems last year. So far I'll say I have recovered and hopefully I'll be back by next school year.

junrose123

Reaction score
My life is going great now, I am doing a lot sacrifice for me to earn well in my job so that I can give all the need and wants of my family. I do a lot of overtime works whenever it is needed so that my earnings would also increase. I sometimes do some online jobs whenever I am free to do so. I love the way my life is kicking right now.since I can buy most of things that I really want.

anahbello1206

Reaction score
This is just a thread to get to know one another, to talk and rant about the day. You can get advice and get to know people.
I figured with all of us having the same hobby it would be nice to get to know each other.

Right now, it is going smoothly and as planned. I have reached that point in my life where I reached rock bottom but I was able to survive and come out stronger and now although things have changed I can definitely say that it changed for the better. I am hopping that I will be overcoming more challenges that might arise in my life.

Martinsx

Reaction score
My life seems to be in a pretty good shape at the moment and I hope it stays that way or even improve more for the better before through the whole year. My family has been blessed well ever since the turn of the new year with a new car, new house and our first niece. This is proof that the lord has been merciful for me and my family. Getting a job happens to be a very difficult thing to achieve here but I have been blessed with a good federal government job 6 months ago and everything has been moving perfectly good.

JB Fernandez

Reaction score

Well, exchanging experiences with others is also a form of learning. We were able to exchange ideas and facts about life. What country you came from? I would love to learn cultures from other countries and share mine too at the same time.

Top Bottom