Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Steamroll

Reaction score
Fallout franchise funko! Pop . I like specially like the Lone wanderer, super mutant and Power armor. But that deathclaw Pop figurine doesn't really look like it. Seems more like a horned imp than the reptilian Wasteland Apex predator.

Newegg_Funko_2%5B1%5D.jpg

anadrotowski

Reaction score
I actually have the super mutant, power armor, and Dogmeat in my current collection. I will probably end up getting the deathclaw and a maybe Hancock and that'll be all the ones I'm really interested in.

OutOfSpoons

Reaction score
These look really cool! I'll definitely have to get the Power Armour and the Vault Boy ones when I see them and get the money to. Honestly, I'm running out of display space. I also want to get a Super Mutant and a Dogmeat one as soon as possible!

anahbello1206

Reaction score
I love the lone wandered and super mutant too. I'm hoping that I could have one for myself.

mharzenas

Reaction score
This Pop are really cute! In the actual movie it is very dangerous but in Pop version It is very cute and cool!

mharzenas

Reaction score
I ordered also one of this! I want to collect all of this figures but I think I will but again this stuff maybe at September? I want to focus collecting Star wars Pop! )

Top Bottom