Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Board Games

jyy

Reaction score
These things I'm sure were massively more popular before the rise of video games. Would you consider them a toy? Well, anyway, I don't think they've totally gone extinct. There is still a huge market.

lisadolor

Reaction score
I think board games are more of mind and strategy games. I enjoy most of the board games such as chess, scrabble and such. I like it because it makes me think of what should I do next ow what should be my strategy. It helps me yo enjoy and at the same time exercise and test my memory.

Zeke

Reaction score
Board game is really fun to play. My favorite scrabble. It is very educational and good for kids. This where started learning how to use the dictionary and learned a lot of words that are not really used to.

Heatman

Reaction score
The only board games that I have always loved to play is Chess games. My grandfather taught me how to play and I have never beaten him for once.

Mimi

Reaction score
The only board games that I have always loved to play is Chess games. My grandfather taught me how to play and I have never beaten him for once.
I also love playing board games and chess is very good too. Ticket to Ride is another good board game I enjoyed playing with my brother.

Asaba

Reaction score
These things I'm sure were massively more popular before the rise of video games. Would you consider them a toy? Well, anyway, I don't think they've totally gone extinct. There is still a huge market.
Board game isn't a toy. It's a game and I have been playing it since I was 6 years old. There are board games for kids and for adults too. Now, I'm enjoying playing more adult board games and they are very difficult.

Top Bottom