Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your Favorite Funko Figure.?

Martinsx

Reaction score
No problem my friend, tell me about your experience after watching the anime series. And here are the titles of the Death Note films that were released in chronological order.
  1. Death Note
  2. Death Note: The Last Name
  3. L: Change The World

Thanks once again for this kind gesture my friend, I really appreciate it. I'm definitely going to get back to you with my experience and thoughts on the movie once I watch it.

You have really been a great guide for me in this juncture, it's not always everyday that one gets someone who would be ready to aid and assist them in what they don't know.

JackOAT

Reaction score
Thanks once again for this kind gesture my friend, I really appreciate it. I'm definitely going to get back to you with my experience and thoughts on the movie once I watch it.

You have really been a great guide for me in this juncture, it's not always everyday that one gets someone who would be ready to aid and assist them in what they don't know.

It's a pleasure to be able to help you.
I am very pleased to hear that.

yulicame

Reaction score
Of the current figures, I am excited with 5 Star, this series of cartoons of truth that I love, know that I can get it with figures of Funko excited me much, these are some of the latest releases that has taken the company Funko mostly because it is taking into account the channel from Warner Bros series.

Top Bottom