Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your best time to go to bed?

junrose123

Reaction score
Due to my very busy schedule in my work, I sometimes go to bed late at night since after my office work I would still do some on my online jobs since I really want to earn well aside from the salary that I am receiving in my current job. I would sometimes sleep around 11:00 pm to 12:00 am in the mornings since sometimes I didn't noticed that time was so fast already.due very busy doing my online works.

Zeke

Reaction score
My work starts at 8 am and I normally wake at 6:45 am to prepare. For me the best time to go to be would be at 10:30 PM in order for to complete an hour sleep to make sure I have enough energy and rest for tomorrows work.

anahbello1206

Reaction score
10 pm is the time that I got to bed. I keep in mind that a healthy body would last long. That is why I try to keep my body healthy and fit and try to sleep at least 8 hours a day to replenish and be re-energized. There are times that I stay up late at night doing my job but I make sure to at least have 6 hours of sleep.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Sleep is an essential act of man and even animals that we shouldn't forget to acknowledge. The truth is that lack of sleep can really affect one in a negative way and that is the reason I don't joke with my sleep. The normal time that I go to sleep on a daily basis is 10 pm and I always sleep till 5-6 am the next morning. Sleeping has been helpful in ensuring I look fresh every morning.

ion

Reaction score
Actually it's up to your schedule. make sure that you have six to eight hours of sleep, and if not, just take a nap. best time to go to bed is actually just for students or old peoples or to those don't have any responsibilities anymore. Were living in a fast environment right now, we need to work until we can, and the time to go to bed is not necessary anymore, instead the length of sleep.

NickJ

Reaction score
I normally never get to bed before 2 AM. Busy doing all sorts of things, including trying to fit dinner in and bump off a few tasks so I won't have so much on my plate the next day.

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
I never really had a normal time or schedule in sleeping because I am a nocturnal person or maybe it's because my work is usually at night and maybe that is why my body adapted staying awake at night. So for me, the best time to go to bed is in five o'clock in the morning after I am done doing my chores.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
Siesta time. It is usually at 2:00 pm. Because after eating you will feel sleepy added up with the warm temperature makes me more sleepy.

fishbate

Reaction score
Nowadays one should be adaptive in our working environment, there are times that working time is all the time for me:D. Although my schedule is busy, i always see to it that i have 4-6 hours of sleep in a day. Keeping this practice allows me stay healthy and endure the next day activities:).

jusumortal

Reaction score
I don't really call myself as a busy person. Yes, I do loads of works but that is just because I'm being lazy. I arrive from my university at around 7 to 8 o' clock in the evening. Exactly when I go home I immediately take a half bath, do some weird stuff online, cycle then sleep. I usually sleep around 10 P.M. sometimes 11 P.M. and I always wake up at about 3 to 4 A.M. That is when I finish my homework. I sometimes get lazy and just use that time I usually spend for doing schoolwork to browse the internet, cycle or sleep. And with that, I end up finishing my homework at school. Because we have 2 hours of lunchtime, when most students use that to study, I typically use that time to take a 1 hour and 45-minute power nap. That is how messed up my life is. I sleep more at the university than at my home.

c00kies

Reaction score
My best time to go to bed is 9 pm but that's when i don't have work to do. On busy days i sleep at 11 am. I always try to sleep early because it makes me feel good in the morning. When i have lots of work, i stop it and continue the work in the morning. I know for some people they want to finish their work right away, i do too but, i get stressed out and then the result of my work wouldn't be great.

ramo06

Reaction score
Actually I sleep nearly in midnight and I know that it is not good in my health. I guess the best time to go sleep is around seven or eight in the evening and I ensure that after you wake up, you fell energize and great. :D

junrose123

Reaction score
Yesterday I sleep at around 12:45 am and wake up 5:45 am in the morning since I was busy doing some of my online jobs. Honestly I really don't want to have such sleeping hours since it is not really good for our health but because of my limited time I have no choice but to take some risks. I am just doing a balance diet so that I can give much nutrients to my body which is the one that is being affected whenever I don't sleep early. So far I didn't feel anything bad since I am eating some fruits and vegetables to keep track of my health.

lisadolor

Reaction score
For me, the best time to sleep is at night at 10 pm. I think it became a routine for me to sleep at 10 pm or past 10 pm. I would always wake uo earlier and feel energized after a long good night sleep. It helps me to perform better during the day if I had enough sleep.

JB Fernandez

Reaction score
Due to my very busy schedule in my work, I sometimes go to bed late at night since after my office work I would still do some on my online jobs since I really want to earn well aside from the salary that I am receiving in my current job. I would sometimes sleep around 11:00 pm to 12:00 am in the mornings since sometimes I didn't noticed that time was so fast already.due very busy doing my online works.

I had the same sentiment brother. I can't depend on my day job salary alone, that is why I'm doing some online job to make some extra cash for my living. But doing that often makes me lack of sleep. My day job ends at 6:00PM. I'll arrive at home around 7:00PM, gonna take my dinner and start working on my laptop. The next thing I know is it's already 2:00AM, and I need to go at work before 8:00AM.

Vinsanity

Reaction score
I sleep at 10 in the evening and wake up at 4:30 in the morning. I am currently conditioning myself to sleep on time to wake up early in the next day. This is very important to me for the reason that it helps me to get enough sleep and at the same time, I won't be late for work. I believe that having a good sleep can be of great help in terms of having a good health mentally and physically.

Of course there are times when you won't really just get enough sleep because of overtime from work so what i do is sometimes, I sleep while commuting. This might sound not practical but I think this is a good way to at least be at rest even in a short period of time.

Reaction score
Best time to go to bed is when you finished all of your chores and work . Its better to go in bed without anything for you to worry about. When you have conflicts its the best for you to solve it before going to bed cause for me the best time for you to go to bed is when you're at peace. If the conflict you're encountering is still not resolve in the end of the day or your work is not finished in time , pray before going to bed because after praying when you're mind is at peace its the best time to sleep.

walet

Reaction score
I am going to bed at 10 PM, and even so, is a bit late considering that in the next morning I wake up at 5 AM. It would be better for me if I would go to sleep around 8 PM but I do not finish all my tasks until that time.

junrose123

Reaction score
Best time to go to bed is when you finished all of your chores and work . Its better to go in bed without anything for you to worry about. When you have conflicts its the best for you to solve it before going to bed cause for me the best time for you to go to bed is when you're at peace. If the conflict you're encountering is still not resolve in the end of the day or your work is not finished in time , pray before going to bed because after praying when you're mind is at peace its the best time to sleep.

Yes I agree with you because you cannot really sleep well and have a peace of mind if you still have some task to do better to finished them first before going to sleep, it doesn't matter on what would be the time that you will sleep already. Today I will try to sleep at 10 :00 pm to give chance for my self to have a longer sleeping time because in the previous days I always sleep very late.I am afraid that I might lose much weight on these kind of routine but I will just do my best to eat healthy foods to help my body to recover from the day to day lack of sleep.

Dictator20

Reaction score
10pm, Because it is the time where your body starts to heal the fractures and it is the time where your body where your bones gets improvements. And also as a responsible human we should wake up 6am in the morning and we should have 7 hours of sleep so you should start sleeping at 10. For you to have enough sleep and rest.

Top Bottom