Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Your best time to go to bed?

JB Fernandez

Reaction score
Yes I agree with you because you cannot really sleep well and have a peace of mind if you still have some task to do better to finished them first before going to sleep, it doesn't matter on what would be the time that you will sleep already. Today I will try to sleep at 10 :00 pm to give chance for my self to have a longer sleeping time because in the previous days I always sleep very late.I am afraid that I might lose much weight on these kind of routine but I will just do my best to eat healthy foods to help my body to recover from the day to day lack of sleep.

Work has been a never ending process. So why would you compromise your sleep? I guess you are just lacking a time management skills if even your sleep time is getting consumed by your unfinished work or chores.

treecko142

Reaction score
I used to stay up until around 3 am due to playing video games or watching series/movies, but now I always make my sleeping time before 12 midnight, waking up around 6 or 7 am as I feel much more refreshed and I can do more stuff during the day.

JB Fernandez

Reaction score
I used to stay up until around 3 am due to playing video games or watching series/movies, but now I always make my sleeping time before 12 midnight, waking up around 6 or 7 am as I feel much more refreshed and I can do more stuff during the day.

I also stay up late at night because of playing video games. But I only do that during weekend, and I don't have to wake up early in the morning.

junrose123

Reaction score
Work has been a never ending process. So why would you compromise your sleep? I guess you are just lacking a time management skills if even your sleep time is getting consumed by your unfinished work or chores.
It is maybe because I am doing two works at the same day. During the day I am doing my offline job then after I finished my offline job at night time already then I will now work on my online jobs because I want to earn more that is why I am sacrificing my time even my sleep just to have a big income since I badly need it to sustain my family needs and to give them a good living. I am just doing some extra income since I just realize that it is worth to have online sites than having playing video games during your idle time.

JB Fernandez

Reaction score
It is maybe because I am doing two works at the same day. During the day I am doing my offline job then after I finished my offline job at night time already then I will now work on my online jobs because I want to earn more that is why I am sacrificing my time even my sleep just to have a big income since I badly need it to sustain my family needs and to give them a good living. I am just doing some extra income since I just realize that it is worth to have online sites than having playing video games during your idle time.

Since you've mentioned playing online games, it can also be a source of income. I am a gamer in nature and usually spent hours in playing. But aside from being a leisure, I am also earning money from it thru selling game items and equipment.

junrose123

Reaction score
Since you've mentioned playing online games, it can also be a source of income. I am a gamer in nature and usually spent hours in playing. But aside from being a leisure, I am also earning money from it thru selling game items and equipment.
Yes I agree on that playing games is also a great source of extra income or even a full time income as well. I heard a lot of people who are making money into playing games and others sell something to other players to gain money from it. But sadly I was not into gaming for money, I just do it for leisure or entertainment since I am not really a good gamer at all. But overall it is a great one if we just know how handle and take good care of them. I am really into some online sites that gives me few income without investing anything.

JB Fernandez

Reaction score
Yes I agree on that playing games is also a great source of extra income or even a full time income as well. I heard a lot of people who are making money into playing games and others sell something to other players to gain money from it. But sadly I was not into gaming for money, I just do it for leisure or entertainment since I am not really a good gamer at all. But overall it is a great one if we just know how handle and take good care of them. I am really into some online sites that gives me few income without investing anything.

Well, gaming is one example of just investing your time and earn from it. I guess you've been doing postloop too. Other sites that you can try is Global Market Surveys. You just need to answer different surveys to earn points and convert it into cash. Here's the link: https://www.globaltestmarket.com/?lang=E

junrose123

Reaction score
Well, gaming is one example of just investing your time and earn from it. I guess you've been doing postloop too. Other sites that you can try is Global Market Surveys. You just need to answer different surveys to earn points and convert it into cash. Here's the link: https://www.globaltestmarket.com/?lang=E

Yes you are right my friend that I am doing Postloop also because it is a great site for me, I can earn between $1-2 dollars alone at Postloop everyday aside from other sites that I am into. Although it may not be a huge amount but I guess it is already worth it to have than doing nothing for the whole day since I do also have an offline job that I would take into. It would be good as an extra income aside from the salary that I am receiving every month. Regarding on the survey site that you mention, honestly already have an account in it before but I find it to be every slow in terms of earnings that is why I already leave it since it is not worth for my time. I have some sites better than that and besides survey sites takes some time before you can cash out especially if you are not in a western countries.

JB Fernandez

Reaction score
Yes you are right my friend that I am doing Postloop also because it is a great site for me, I can earn between $1-2 dollars alone at Postloop everyday aside from other sites that I am into. Although it may not be a huge amount but I guess it is already worth it to have than doing nothing for the whole day since I do also have an offline job that I would take into. It would be good as an extra income aside from the salary that I am receiving every month. Regarding on the survey site that you mention, honestly already have an account in it before but I find it to be every slow in terms of earnings that is why I already leave it since it is not worth for my time. I have some sites better than that and besides survey sites takes some time before you can cash out especially if you are not in a western countries.

Maybe because you are not being qualified on the surveys that are available. But don't worry, it's okay. You can just focus on Postloop to improve your earnings there. My average earning in Postloop per day is between $3-5 dollars. It depends on my time availability since I also have a day job. Postloop was such an awesome site to earn some extra cash, just make sure to always post relevant comments and non fluffy topics to maintain a good rating.

rfinishen

Reaction score
10pm, Because it is the time where your body starts to heal the fractures and it is the time where your body where your bones gets improvements. And also as a responsible human we should wake up 6am in the morning and we should have 7 hours of sleep so you should start sleeping at 10. For you to have enough sleep and rest.
I agree with this. sometimes you have to "force" yourself to go to bed in that time. because if we're not forcing yourself, we tend to make our body more tired by checking phone or watching a movie until we fall asleep. that is so unhealthy.

acefunko001

Reaction score
I usually sleep before it strikes 12 midnight. I need to get at least 6 to 7 hrs of sleep daily even if I have to snatch some sleep during the day. Sleeping makes our body systems fresh. With enough sleep, we can function well at work, maintain a healthy lifestyle and disposition and thus avoid diseases related to stress and lack of sleep.

pamz

Reaction score
hmm.. the best time for me to go to bed is 10 pm.. it is the earliest possible because I tend to play to much online games. plus I also watch videos through my android phone, while in bed roughly around 12 mn is the exact time I fell asleep.

pamz

Reaction score
hmm.. the best time for me to go to bed is 10 pm.. it is the earliest possible because I tend to play to much online games. plus I also watch videos through my android phone, while in bed roughly around 12 mn is the

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
The best time for me to go to bed is about 10 pm, I have a time management when it comes to that. I'll make sure that before 10pm all the tas and household chores are done. Even when dinner ill make sure that we will eat dinner at the time, not because I am strict. At 10pm ill make sure that we are at bed, even we are not going to sleep, we cuddle and reading stories or remembering the happy past.

Behappie

Reaction score
When it comes to bedtime, I sleep between 8 PM and 12 AM—during which my brain and body have the opportunity to get all the non-REM they need to function optimally.

bienn05

Reaction score
I think the ideal time to go to bed is around 8pm. But personally, I go to sleep around 1 am because I am playing Rules of Survival with my friends and sometimes I am watching movies so I am not aware of the time. I am regretting this because I can't fall asleep early when I wanted to. My body is finding the games and movies before I go to sleep.

jenfrancisco26

Reaction score
8pm in the evening, after eating your dinner time to rest for the whole day of work. Time to browse in social media and chitchat with friends then sleep at 9pm or 10pm.

myra21

Reaction score
After a long hours of work, there is best time for me and it is bed time. I'm a sleep lover. I spend almost 8hours of work a day then after my work I go to bed.Usually I spend 12 hours of sleep a day.Around 8pm is my bed time and I awake at 8am.

bernztein_22

Reaction score
9pm-11pm is my ideal time of going to bed. I can't sleep early so what I do is either watch movies or any random videos on youtube until I feel sleepy. Another thing why I want to sleep late is because I don't want to sleep too long. I wake up at 5am regardless of what time I slept and I only want to get 6-8 hours of sleep.

Trish23

Reaction score
8PM- 5AM is the sleep my body needs. I work during the day so i need to get enough sleep in the night. I don’t dare watch night teleseryes because if i sleep past 8 ill have a terrible headache in the morning and thatwill definitely affect my work.

Top Bottom