Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who's your favorite Funko pop keychain TV character?

aecel

Reaction score
My favorite TV series right now is Strangers Things. I'm very much addicted watching it. I've already watched the two seasons and now I'm excited about the next season. My favorite character is Eleven she's really cool portraying her character and I love the way she acts. I haven't had any Strangers Things Funko toys and then I saw cute pop keychain online.
keychain.jpg
Do you have this keychain already? Who's your favorite Funko pop keychain TV character?

theartisttt

Reaction score
I have many favorites but my all time favorite funko pop character is Hermione. Growing up, watching and reading Harry Potter, Hermione caught my attention more than Harry. I lovee Harry but I loooooveeee Hermione. I thought that it may be because she is a girl. But later on I realized how amazing her character was being clever, friendly, brave and everything in between in one go. She is one of the strongest and reasonable female character in the world of literature, at least, for me. She's an epitome of "girl power". Having a funko pop character of Hermione in my hand always empowers me as a lady. Whenever I see my funko pop displayed on top of my cabinet, I get motivated and determined to reach my goals and be as awesome as that character. I feel like there is somehow a magic spell that the fictional character Hermione has put upon her funko because the empowerment just works every single time. Hahaha. Kidding aside, I really love Hermione and just the thought of seeing her in the form of a funko pop is as profound as having to read the Harry Potter book or watch it, in another case.

Kakashi2020

Reaction score
My favorite is Naruto keychain PoP and it's the only key chain pop I've got. It was a gift from my brother and it's always in my pocket. I think I'm going to buy a Goku keychain next.IMG_20180308_105245_927.jpg

mharzenas

Reaction score
Is there any keychain of harry poter character?? I want to have one for my wallet :) :) :)

jusumortal

Reaction score
Is there any keychain of harry poter character?? I want to have one for my wallet :):):)
Yes, of course, there is. Considering the number of people that really love Harry Potter, how can there be not one? If you are looking not for the characters in Harry Potter but only for the main character, Harry Potter, here he is:
harry potter pop.jpg

This will cost you for about 10 bucks.

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
My favorite Television series Funko Pop character is no other than Saitama and Son Goku. I am a fan both of these characters and I must say that these two Heroes, I think can match Superman in a battle.

H3332.jpg

GOKUGODpocketpop_raccoongames.jpg

Top Bottom