Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What toys did you like as a child?

Kammy143

Reaction score
Personally, I prefer playing video games. I am not really that sporty at all so out door toys ain't for me. I'm not also a girly girl type of person so dolls are slashed off my list. lol. I am more of a couch potato so playing video games is the best toy I really played with as a child.

Heatman

Reaction score
A good question indeed but when I was a child, my greatest toy was a game console. So from the start I was a real gamer. I like playing alone rather than playing with toys. My first ever game console is a Sega Genesis. :D

View attachment 56
That's a Sega Genesis console right.. It's my favourite after Satrun. Games can be considered toys too and I agree well with it. We spend lots of time playing them.

Igba

Reaction score
When I was a kid I liked to create towns. In a way, it's sort of like the SIMS thing they have now, but back in those days, the 1980s, computers and video games were primitive. Anyway, as you might expect, the toys were toy buildings and little vehicles to go with them.
Ever since I was a kid, I was so obsessed with cars. This made me collect more than 200 car toys.

There's no kind of car that I never had and all the collections are still with me now.

Bumble

Reaction score
I love toys that are more of robots and cars when I was still a kid. I love messing around cars and that's why I picked up the interest for being a mechanical engineer. It all started at my time as a kid with cars and robots.

Zuby

Reaction score
My favorite toys when I was a kid were those little rubber soldiers. I can play with them all day shooting up everything in sight with my mouth gun sound as possible enemy combatants. I also love battery powered toy cars and helicopter. My stubbornness had me flew my helicopter off our 3 story building and it crashed into pieces. Now as I recall that past event, what is running through my mind is mayday mayday, black hawk is going down, we are going down and boom (LOL ).
You're very funny mate. You know, I watched that movie Black Hawk Down. It was very interesting. I like how you're able to coin it with your experience as a kid. I prefer musical toys when I was still a kid. I love music so much.

Asaba

Reaction score
Sincerely speaking, I never had an exception when it comes to the toys I liked most when I was a kid. I was very happy to get my hands on any kinds of toys. It's now that I'm an adult I've picked some toys as my preference.

Tony

Reaction score
As for toys when I was still a kid, I never had any favorites or any exception. I loved playing with all the toys which I can get my hands on.

Bawon

Reaction score
I don't have any preference for toys when I was still a kid. This was because I didn't even get enough toys growing up. So, anything I was given, I'll gladly take it with all pleasure.

Top Bottom