Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is your holy Grail pop that you want for your collection

Greg Smythe

Reaction score
HI Guys

Just thought i would ask what is the one pop or pops that you want for your collection more than any other

your holy grail so to speak

i have a few
the singapore merlion is one of those
i wanted the indiana joes pop and ride and just found those

would love to hear what other people look for

EvilGreg

Reaction score
I would love the 3 ad icons, Frankenberry, Boo and Count Chocula..

mharzenas

Reaction score
I want Funko Pop - Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I already have one in my collection and I am looking for more of it :)

Kammy143

Reaction score
I'd like to add Valdemort to my Harry Potter Funko Pop collection. I have the three characters already, Harry, Harmione and Ron. I just can't seem find Valdemort. So I think he is my Holy grail of Funko Pops.

mharzenas

Reaction score
Wow There are Valdermort Pop Also? I didn't see that already. I am a fan also of harry potter and I want to see all Pop of Harry Poter T.T

Kammy143

Reaction score
Wow There are Valdermort Pop Also? I didn't see that already. I am a fan also of harry potter and I want to see all Pop of Harry Poter T.T
Yes there is. I should have borrowed money or something, because in my opinion it is really a collectors' item. The Funko Pop Valdemort is also very cute. It's like a baby in a way but frowning.:eek: I really wish that I should have bought it when I had the chance.

Kammy143

Reaction score
I want Funko Pop - Monty Python and the Holy Grail. I already have one in my collection and I am looking for more of it :)
I like the King Arthur one in that set of Funko Pops, but too tell you the truth, all of them are so cute. I wan't to collect them all.

NickJ

Reaction score
Probably the Papa Legba Funko Pop figure. Which is originally from season 3 of the FX series American Horror Story. pl.jpeg

mharzenas

Reaction score
Wow that was an awesome figure of pop! That PAPA LEGBA is so cute and I think I wanna but also one of it one day :)

NickJ

Reaction score
Wow that was an awesome figure of pop! That PAPA LEGBA is so cute and I think I wanna but also one of it one day :)

He is indeed awesome. I will have him sometime this year, mark my words!

apollo0915

Reaction score
As a Anime fan and also a Funko collector i would like to have in my collection the character in dragon ball Z name Vegeta. Its a rare Funko pop that is being release in new York comic con and toy Tokyo exclusively. the character of Vegeta is a prince of saiyan that is also a friend and rival of the main character Son Goku.

jaclynkate

Reaction score
I'd like to add Valdemort to my Harry Potter Funko Pop collection. I have the three characters already, Harry, Harmione and Ron. I just can't seem find Valdemort. So I think he is my Holy grail of Funko Pops.
Wow!Amazing,Harry Potter.I want also a harry potter Funko. I know they look so nice,specially their bobbly head. Hope you can post the photos of your harry potter characters funko collections here.

jaclynkate

Reaction score
I want to have a Street Fighters Funko Pop figure soon. As they remind my childhood days,I played them before in playstation using joysticks. I want Chun Li, Ken and Ryu.

Kakashi2020

Reaction score
I want Danaerys's Dragons along with the Ice Dragon. Recently the Ice Dragon was released but still no word about the two normal dragons. Hope it turns up in the market soon.

Kammy143

Reaction score
jaclynkate I also used to play street Fighters when I was young. It is my one of my favorites actually :)
I also would like to see a Guile, Blanka and Chun Li Funko Pops. I think that those are great choices because they really are timeless and really . I think iconic Funko Pops are great.

NickJ

Reaction score
I want to have a Street Fighters Funko Pop figure soon. As they remind my childhood days,I played them before in playstation using joysticks. I want Chun Li, Ken and Ryu.

I was a major street fighter game freak when I was a kid. Street Fighter, Super Street Fighter, Street Fighter 2, etc.

Top Bottom