Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What Do You Think Of The Wacky Wobblers?

themusicliveson

Reaction score
I don't really see people talk about these much!

I got the limited edition Christmas themed Groot and Rocket Raccoon wobblers for Christmas last year and they're some of my favorite collectibles.

Reactions: Jon

amilie

Reaction score
Never got my hands on one of them. I've actually never noticed the Wacky Wobblers. They look cool though so I might buy a Marvel one.

jahroberts

Reaction score
Same as the guy above me, I don't own one, but I'd love to purchase one :) They seem kinda cool but idk if it's something I'd devote a lot of my time to.

OT: I have that exact same mask that's in your profile picture haha.

acheno84

Reaction score
I haven't seen the wobblers yet, but I will definitely keep my eye out. I don't get out to stores too often anymore, and online shopping is too dangerous for me (I have countless shopping carts full of items I want, but little funds to purchase them). I have heard about them from friends who work in retail. I guess I need to just do some shopping!

lexinonomous

Reaction score
I am not a big fan of Wacky Wobblers. The only one that I've come across that I could see myself buying are the Nightmare before Christmas themed figures. I really loved the Barrel figurine, but other than that, I haven't really been interested. I am not a huge fan of bobble heads. To be honest, they kind of freak me out. I could see why someone might want one to place in their car though- since they move with every bump you hit.

jbca

Reaction score
Bobbleheads in the style of the Wacky Wobbler just look like something my grandfather would have collected. They lack the whimsical look of the POPs and some of them just look weird and freaky. The proportions just looked warped on the masked characters. Like stretched out skinny bodies and narrow wobbly heads. The wobblers based on real people look creepy. Like bobble-head voodoo doll creepy. Wacky wobblers just look like bobble heads.

timothypangilinan

Reaction score
Wacky Wobblers make us nostalgic with our old time best-loved cartoon characters in our childhood lifestyle in an excellent bobblehead figure. They make excellent presents. They are loved by young ones in any ages. They are more than just toys. They are considered to be a great significance.

jaclynkate

Reaction score
I don't have wacky wobblers. but I already saw wacky wobblers. For me, they are nice.And really super fun and nice to have it as a collectibles. I is unique and not common collection.

amelia88

Reaction score
I like them! They've always reminded me of those bobblehead dolls you could get at sporting events and things like that - just in a much cooler form! I think they work really well as unique gift ideas for those people that have everything - I've bought them for people who like particular TV series or particular characters, and everyone I've bought one for so far has loved them! They're great for office desks (and tend to make quite the talking point!)

walet

Reaction score
I could not get a Wacky Wobblers because I can't afford it and I am glad that my son is not a fan.

vinaya

Reaction score
Wacky Wobblers includes numerous bobblehead toys from many franchises, it even includes real life celebrities. I like Wacky Wobblers based on the characters of Lord of the Rings and Transformers. sadly, Wacky Wobblers are very expensive and I cannot afford to have to many Wacky Wobblers.

Dkaraly

Reaction score
Ah, Wacky Wobblers, I've seen a few but I'm not really interested in them. I prefer Funko Pops, I don't know, it's just that... there's something cute about them that makes me want to obtain many. I don't feel that same urge when I see Wacky Wobbler figures. Also, some Wacky Wobblers are a bit expensive.

yulicame

Reaction score
The Wacky Wobblers, this is a novelty, especially feel me great because at the moment is a franchise, that is to say, that there is an opportunity that comes to several countries, that we are fond of Funko collections, may feel happy if it comes to your country.

vinaya

Reaction score
Ah, Wacky Wobblers, I've seen a few but I'm not really interested in them. I prefer Funko Pops, I don't know, it's just that... there's something cute about them that makes me want to obtain many. I don't feel that same urge when I see Wacky Wobbler figures. Also, some Wacky Wobblers are a bit expensive.
Price is one of the greatest factors in buying toys. Wacky Wobblers are expensive compared to Funko Pops. I like to have toys in my room, however, I also do no like to spend too much. Therefore, I do not have too many Wacky Wobblers.

Sincere

Reaction score
I'm not really a fan, to be honest. They look like third-party imitations, in my opinion. I won't be getting any of them.

Jon

Reaction score
I'm a very big fan collecting Wacky Wobblers since my childhood. I'm even in several Facebook groups on Wacky Wobblers. The last figure I collected was the Bobbleheads and Vaulted Wacky Wobblers.

Top Bottom