Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VINYL IDOLZ: The Shining

ivukadinovic

Reaction score
$_35.JPG$_35 (1).JPG
Here are Jack and Wendy. Danny is also available. This is one of my favorite movies too. Nicholson rules!
I am not really impressed with how they made Jacks face. It has no characteristic details even though Nicholson's face is definitely specific. I would really like to see a Pop that looks frozen, like that last scene in the movie.
Fun Fact: At first, the frozen face scene wasn't the last one. They have cut the ending so the movie could be more opened to free interpretation.

Last edited:

Dictator20

Reaction score
OMG!!!! That was a great ending. Now I have an Idea if which movie should I watch tonight. Maybe after I watch the movie I will be interested to buy this pops because I will probably love this characters. So later after I watch the movie I will reply on this again and share my experience while watching this movie. And if I will be interested in this pops.

Phabbyfundz

Reaction score
I didn't see the movie when it came out and so I wasn't fascinated by the Funko pops as well.

Top Bottom