Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

VINYL IDOLZ: SUICIDE SQUAD JOKER

Steamroll

Reaction score
Jared Leto's Joker is quite an enigmatic character in the incoming movie "Suicide Squad". The main plot is about a secret government agency that recruits imprisoned supervillains to execute dangerous black ops missions in exchange for clemency. Doesn't sound like the smartest idea, but ayway.
9429_VI_Joker_hires_1024x1024.jpg

This joker right there, looks pretty much stoned, there is not any other way to look at it. I regard this as pretty awkward to have around and his outfit does not help either. But my perception of this joker eventually depends of how well He's going to be in the movies. Hold on until the movie release, I say.

lexinonomous

Reaction score
Good God, this is absolutely terrible! I actually grew to love the look of Jared Leto's joker, but this figurine is horrendous. I could definitely see myself buying a joker version of a Vinyl Figurine, but this came out really awkward and funky looking. He reminds me of a Simpsons character mixed with Futurama. His face makes me think of Beavis and Butthead. The style isn't bad, but I don't think it works with the joker at all. They made him look extremely odd.

rz3300

Reaction score
Yeah I am going to say that I am not a big fan of this one either. Maybe it is just that close up view that is doing it, but there is something there that is just off-putting. That said, though, I really do want to see this movie. I am usually not a big superhero fan, movie wise that is, but this one seems interesting and intriguing to me so I do plan on seeing it, but this is certainly not doing it any favors.

Joel7050

Reaction score
This figure sure gets the mad impression set right. However it just looks too strange in my opinion. Wide, perfectly circular eyes, the squarish head (reminds me of frankenstein), and the long, straight-down coat make it seem very unnatural. I honestly wouldn't get this although it was still a good artistic impression of him.

Top Bottom