Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Riverdale Pop

jusumortal

Reaction score
No, not Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe but Pop. If you're a fan of Riverdale then you might want to have at least one of these. I really love Jughead's Pop! And they have two versions of him! How biased hahaha.
25912_Riverdale_Archie_POP_GLAM_large.png25910_Riverdale_Betty_POP_GLAM_large.png25911_Riverdale_Veronica_POP_GLAM_large.png25909_Riverdale_Jughead_POP_GLAM_large.png25908_Riverdale_CharylBlossom_POP_GLAM_large.png25709_Riverdale_JugheadSerpants_POP_GLAM_large.png

Last edited:

JustBeCool

Reaction score
Archie is one of my favorite comic book series and it's been part of my childhood. It's nice that it could come alive with Funko Pops! I'd start with Archie, then Jughead, Betty and Veronica, And Cheryl Blossom, too! Though the Archie pop here looks kind'a neater than the one in the comic books. And the Betty pop looks kind'a old. Haha! It'd still be awesome to have an Archie and friends pop collection to relive the nostalgia.

Top Bottom