Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pocket Pop! Keychain: Pacman

Steamroll

Reaction score
Who doesn't know Pacman?! The classic yellow bloke eating white pills around a labyrinth and avoiding a funny gang of ghost that would disintegrate Pacman on touch.

10161_PacMan_PocketPop_GLAM_HiRes_1024x1024.jpg

The good old Pacman for keychain, no more no less. With his pair of red shoes and orange gloves, ready to accompany your set of keys and bring along inside a pocket, or outside if you like to showoff.

rz3300

Reaction score
This looks like a nice little trinket to get for someone or to keep for myself, because I do have a pretty big problem with losing my keys, so perhaps having this on them will help me out a little bit. I have actually thought about getting one of those key finder things, but they are actually pretty expensive and it just makes me feel pretty crummy knowing that I need one. With this, I would not have that guilt, so I think we have a much easier option here.

amelia88

Reaction score
Only just saw this - I'm a little late to the party! But this is super cute. I am a child of the 80's so Pacman brings back those good memories of being a child and being carefree! Plus, like rz3300 I am one of those people that always seems to be misplacing my keys - a nice bright yellow Pacman keychain should help with that, I think! :)

Champii

Reaction score
It's such a nice piece, I think I saw one like that some time ago, of course, it was not a Pop type keychain, but it was something similar, I really liked it though, however, this one looks way better and also more exclusive, I would definitely buy one for myself, I really need a keychain for my keys set, I'm always losing them.

Joel7050

Reaction score
This looks very interesting and looks like a pretty artistic twist on the simple 8-bit circle with a mouth most of us grew up with. One thing that looks a little odd to me are his eyes. The sculpt is made to have an oval popping up for his eyes, but his eyes are mini-pacmen, leaving a little popping-out triangle of yellow on that area. In my opinion, it's a little weird but I would still get this!

mharzenas

Reaction score
I am a huge fan of this old game pacman!. I really need to have this keychain. It reminds me of old , good and memorable days. Plus this product is very cute and I can stare at it foreverrrr ( just an expression haha)

jaclynkate

Reaction score
I remember my childhood days with this Pacman game. One of my favorite game in playstation using joysticks. I didn't know that there is a pacman pocket pop keychain, So nice, and he has a hands and feet here,;) not excatly the pacman figure I used to play in play station, but still looking adorable and nice. :)

Top Bottom