Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MYSTERY MINI BLIND BOX: BETHESDA ALL STARS

Steamroll

Reaction score
Being a fan of Bethesda games since I was a child, a mistery mini blind box full of characters from this company is truly a gift came true.

7524_Bethesda_PDQ_hires_1024x1024.jpg

I would be happy to open a blind box and find inside a set mini of either a Brotherhood Paladin, a Morag Tong assassin, the dovahkiin, Alduin, Doom Trooper, cyber demon, dogmeat, the vault dweller, a dwemer, dunmer, altmer, khajiit, Argonian and even a Deathclaw. But knowing my luck, I probably find a bunch of les likeable characters.

rz3300

Reaction score
Well it seems like I have finally found someone who has similar luck that I do. Although, I would probably open the box and find some rats or cockroaches. I am only kidding, but these look really cool. I have seen so many of the full size that it is nice to see the miniatures every once in a while. I always find it funny when my girlfriend calls them "cute"...and I guess they are.

Asaba

Reaction score
I'm also a big fan of Bethesda games. I would also be interested in getting this blind box too and have a lot of characters from one of their best games for me - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I would like to have Maven Black-Briar, J'zargo, Mjoll the Lioness and so much more.

Flint

Reaction score
I love playing almost all of the Bethesda games that have been released. My favorite characters are ; Dogmeat, The Vault Dweller, Dwemer and Dunmer. I have all their Funko pop too.

Top Bottom