Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My friend's newest additions

amelia88

Reaction score
If anyone else here is a fan of the Royal Family, my friend messaged me earlier with the new additions to her Funko collection! Personally I love Kate Middleton and her sense of style and I didn't even know there was one of her! Anyone else all about the royals and might be adding these to their collection?

28153712_155243465137693_492284409823625216_n.jpg

treecko142

Reaction score
I love Kate Middleton but I'm not really enough of a fan (nor am I British) to collect these... I might reconsider if they have the Royal Babies LOL

amelia88

Reaction score
I love Kate Middleton but I'm not really enough of a fan (nor am I British) to collect these... I might reconsider if they have the Royal Babies LOL

Haha now they would be cute additions! I think Prince George and Princess Charlotte are adorable, and I can't wait to see whether or not Kate has a boy or a girl (and what they name him or her) in April when she's due! So exciting!

Axivwater12

Reaction score
Wow! That looks cute! It was awesomely created! It has unique design! This funko toy was fantastic. I want to buy one so I think I'm gonna save up money!

jaclynkate

Reaction score
Wow, The Royal Family. I didn't expect that they have also a Funko Figure. What a nice creation.
Thumbs up to the maker. Really nice and I loved it.

amelia88

Reaction score
Wow, The Royal Family. I didn't expect that they have also a Funko Figure. What a nice creation.
Thumbs up to the maker. Really nice and I loved it.

Yes to be honest it surprised me too - especially since they've done an entire set, from the Queen to the princes and even Kate! Wonder if they'll do a new one for Meghan Markle once she's officially married to Harry!

mharzenas

Reaction score
hahaha Royal families has their own pop hahaha I didn't know that it is existing in Pop market :) Btw it still nice to collect for people who run by those

Top Bottom