Looking forward to watching Black Panther

I have watched the trailer of the black panther and I must confess that the movie is awesome. The settings and characters used in the movie are the features I believe that would make the movie to be a major heat. The lead actor, the black guy T'Challa who happens to be the next king after his father's death was faced with lots of adversity with the fate of his kingdom Wakanda and the entire world his duty to protect. It was his black panther power and support of friends willing to die for him was his arsenal.

This year would be an awesome year for Marvel movies. Black Panther, Deadpool, Ant-Man, Avengers just to name the first to come, would be amazing! It's truly incredible how Marvel managed to introduce some of its lesser known characters and make blockbuster movies out of them. From what I've been hearing from the early reviews, Black Panther is gonna be awesome!

It is a good film to watch. I am planning to watch it this coming weekend with my girl friend. Even though I'm not a fan of black panther I need to watch this because it was part of the ongoing Hero Movies. :D

This year would be an awesome year for Marvel movies. Black Panther, Deadpool, Ant-Man, Avengers just to name the first to come, would be amazing! It's truly incredible how Marvel managed to introduce some of its lesser known characters and make blockbuster movies out of them. From what I've been hearing from the early reviews, Black Panther is gonna be awesome!
Seriously, I cannot wait for February 16 to reach so that I can watch this movie and have peace of mind. In fact, I have been having sleepless night about the movie.

It is a good film to watch. I am planning to watch it this coming weekend with my girl friend. Even though I'm not a fan of black panther I need to watch this because it was part of the ongoing Hero Movies. :D
If you want to really enjoy the movie you better start from watching the avengers and captain America. Black panther ran in the movie well, so I'm really glad they have to produce a full movie for it now.

Black Panther and Infinity War are the two most awaited films this year. Before black panther's inclusion in the Civil War movie I really didn't care about this character. But his character really shined in Civil War, I really like the storyline, now I'm waiting for the Black Panther movie. Hope it shows a back story about the Panther's origins.