Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lets Get this Site Thriving

hippyzomby

Reaction score
We need some conversational threads.
Lets talk about shows or movies the figurines are in.
Lets get this whole site talking and relating.
We all have a common interest lets get to talking about them.

rz3300

Reaction score
Well I certainly like the attitude. I am still rather new to the site, but I absolutely agree with you and I think that it will happen just as you say. From my limited time here I have seen a lot of good things and discussions, and that will only grow as more people join. I like how the subject is simple enough but it relates to almost every aspect of culture and society that the conversation is endless. Thank for the reminder and a little motivation, on what has been a pretty boring Wednesday for me.

Steamroll

Reaction score
Alright, I concur. I got some threads idea. Let's gather this forum more exposure! There is a lot to talk about pop culture around figurines.

hippyzomby

Reaction score
What I love about forums are about is getting to know the people that have the same hobbies as you. When I get on tomorrow I will start trying to fill us up with some conversation starters.

ivukadinovic

Reaction score
@hippyzomby I agree. I came here to talk about my favorite series Doctor Who and to talk about my figurine collection. If those three things aren't related, then what is?

Martinsx

Reaction score
We need some conversational threads.
Lets talk about shows or movies the figurines are in.
Lets get this whole site talking and relating.
We all have a common interest lets get to talking about them.

Well, my posting policy in any forum which I participate in is at least 3 new threads on daily basis. This helps in generating more comments and conversations among the members and administrators as well if he has the time to chip in his own opinion. Being always on the replying front doesn't help much because should everyone stick with only offering replies, soon there wouldn't be any content available for old members to reply on.

Making efforts to create at least one thread on daily basis is going to be much helpful in getting the forum up and running actively which I believes benefit the forum owner as well. So therefore, it's best to help ourselves out as well as the forum owner by adding much high quality content to the site.

acefunko001

Reaction score
Yes I agree about putting in some other toy-related ingredients to the site. The concept of toys can be a broad one too. When I saw this movie, Toy Story, I was spellbounded by the whole thing. This time a film that takes it from the perpective of toys and how they see humans. I enjoyed watching the film because it was a different one. When I saw the sci fi movie Tron, it was also toying along the same line.

Martinsx

Reaction score
Yes I agree about putting in some other toy-related ingredients to the site. The concept of toys can be a broad one too. When I saw this movie, Toy Story, I was spellbounded by the whole thing. This time a film that takes it from the perpective of toys and how they see humans. I enjoyed watching the film because it was a different one. When I saw the sci fi movie Tron, it was also toying along the same line.

I actually find it very interesting how most super hero movies especially Sci-Fi related movies now comes with great awesome toys. Take for instance, the Avengers toys. My son doesn't have any other toys preference other than the Avengers toys with his favorite being Captain American.

walet

Reaction score
Well, this depends on the members of this forum, if they will interact more the forum will have more posts. This forum is related to Funko toys, maybe not all members know all about this toys and they have less to talk about.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
I think you are a bit right. Having only topic that have limited story to tell makes a forum so boring. So this forums need to open threads that talks a lot of things that of course with some taste about toys.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
Well, this depends on the members of this forum, if they will interact more the forum will have more posts. This forum is related to Funko toys, maybe not all members know all about this toys and they have less to talk about.
You are maybe right. But having member with no knowledge about the forums they got into are not a good thing. This forums should encourage every member even those who don't know the Funko toys to like it. It is their job to put some ideas that bring people to like this forums.

NameGervin

Reaction score
I also suggest the topic of anime. Funko pops have great anime versions, they are also keep increasing in numbers. Most of them are really great. Anyway I want to thank everyone for their enjoyment on this forum.

Russ

Reaction score
The key is to mention or promote the forum in places where Funko fans hang out. There is no point in creating a lot of off topic chatter just for the sake of having activity. For example tweet a link to the forums using the active hastags such as #FPN #FunkoPOPNews #Funko #POP #Funkos #POPVinyl

Zuby

Reaction score
Once each and everyone of us contribute at least 1 or 2 threads every day we visit the forum, we will have so many topics to discuss on without running out of options.

Top Bottom