Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Issues: Our design

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I do know there are some minor issues with our design right now. We are working on it. It should be fixed within the next couple of days..

Sorry yo

Martinsx

Reaction score
I do know there are some minor issues with our design right now. We are working on it. It should be fixed within the next couple of days..

Sorry yo

Even with how things are with the forum at this point, I would still say that you are doing a great job. The site is powered by XenForo software which happens to be a good one. Even though from my observations, it seems that you aren't yet satisfied with what you have now but I'm certain you are going to achieve the objectives you set for the forum design. I do enjoy the speed of loading, it would have been annoying if it's slow in loading pages. That's a plus + for your forum, good job.

jyy

Reaction score
It looks good enough to me. I mean, you have a good logo and a nice XF 2 premium theme. What more do you need? Anyway, do you plan on adding extras like a blog? What exactly do you have in mind?

treecko142

Reaction score
I haven't really noticed any problems with the design of the forums. I think you are doing a great job at the forums and hopefully whatever the problem will be soon fixed! keep up the good work

mharzenas

Reaction score
We are willing to wait for better appearance of this forum :) But actually I am new here and the theme looks so cool and peaceful. It is a plain GUI good for relaxing while participating here in forum.

walet

Reaction score
I don't know if your design looked different but I like it the way it is. It is clear and simple without effects that would make my eyes hurt. I appreciate this forum and I want to congratulate you for your hard work!

Top Bottom