Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How often do you visit the gym?

treecko142

Reaction score
Yup same here. I haven't been to a gym for eons now. Although I have been swimming a lot for the past few months. I usually do my calisthenics inside the house every morning and I try to make long walks when I'm in the workplace. The thing is for one to strtictly observe some routine exercises, either at home or in our workplaces.
Yeah, if you're not really looking to be a bodybuilder or develop bigger muscles, and you're just content with having a fit body, then as long as doing your regular exercises and finding time to do any physical activity is enough without going to the gym.

bienn05

Reaction score
Before, I regularly visit the gym but after I have suddenly stopped after some lower back issues. I am a basketball player before so I am required to hit the gym regularly but injuries prevent me from doing it. Sadly, I stopped playing and don't even hit the gym after that.

cheeto

Reaction score
I go to the gym twice a week. I just use the treadmill though. I am not a fan of lifting weights.

pamz

Reaction score
Yeah, if you're not really looking to be a bodybuilder or develop bigger muscles, and you're just content with having a fit body, then as long as doing your regular exercises and finding time to do any physical activity is enough without going to the gym.
yup, most thing that you often do in the gym can be improvised at home, I also think that it is really no necessary to go to gym, some people just want to go there but not really workout at all out, just for show off and say to anyone that he/ she goes to gym.

JackOAT

Reaction score
Currently, I'm not able to visit the gym because of my busy schedule but in previous month I visit the gym regularly, twice or thrice a week.

Lidlie

Reaction score
I actually only do once a week. I can't do more than that but I do some running or walking at least twice a week and play basketball every weekend.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
Once a week. I need to maintain my body posture but every morning I go for a run with my friends.

ferlina

Reaction score
Gym is my next home..I visit the gym very often cause I believed that exercise will make my life long...Going to the gym really makes my day complete.. Regular exercise carries many physical and mental health benefits.

shrnlyhplto

Reaction score
I go for gym atleast once a week. We all know that health is wealth. Especially if you are a fat person, you need to go to gym and should maintain your body. But other people go to gym to have a perfect body shape so that they can show their body especially when its summer.

It helped me get a good cycle of sleep because gym is tiring me out.The atmosphere in the gym is great because people on the gym is respectful and friendly. And in gym, you can go anytime its pretty easy to fit your gym time into where you don't have anything else to do. Very unlike in sports which can complicate your schedule.

Basically, gym is great and you should go. You don't have to be super into it. You don't have to read forums and drink protein shakes and stuff to get results. Just start lifting on the machines and have fun!

Sheester

Reaction score
Visiting to gym is one way to get fit. Many people that are health conscious regurlary visit the place. For me, as a busy mother and a working mom, as much as i wanted to visit the gym to be sexier, I dont have an ample time to do it.

treecko142

Reaction score
yup, most thing that you often do in the gym can be improvised at home, I also think that it is really no necessary to go to gym, some people just want to go there but not really workout at all out, just for show off and say to anyone that he/ she goes to gym.
Yeah, some people just do it for the attention and take pictures of themselves in the gym without really doing much of a workout. Some people are also anxious about what other people in the gym might think of their body so for those people, just working out at home is already good.

Bawon

Reaction score
As the doctors and medical personnels will always say that fitness is one key factor that can help to keep one hearty and robust to always carryout the daily activities. This is the reason you see many of us that wake up early every morning to take part in some fitness exercises that enable us to remain fit and strong every day.

I have made it a habit to run the steps at our house twenty-five times every morning before I set out for work and that has been a good to look fit. I try as much as I can to visit the gym once every week. How about you, how long do you go to the gym?
Working out is a very huge part of my life which is something that I take very seriously because it helps me to stay fit and keep myself in check. I hate to see myself get too fat which is not good for my health. I go to the gym three times a week.

Frost

Reaction score
I don't go to the gym but I workout 30 minutes-1 hour per day at home. I've been planning to go to the gym but I haven't had the time.
I also workout at home too. I don't have the money to pay for gym subscription. It's why I workout at home. I have a few gym equipment and workout app that I use at home.

Mimi

Reaction score
As the doctors and medical personnels will always say that fitness is one key factor that can help to keep one hearty and robust to always carryout the daily activities. This is the reason you see many of us that wake up early every morning to take part in some fitness exercises that enable us to remain fit and strong every day.

I have made it a habit to run the steps at our house twenty-five times every morning before I set out for work and that has been a good to look fit. I try as much as I can to visit the gym once every week. How about you, how long do you go to the gym?

Going to the gym is something that is high on my schedule on daily basis because it is what helps me to keep fit and stay healthy all the time. I try as much as possible to go to the gym at least two times in a week.

Dori

Reaction score
I have a very tight schedule all week but I try as much as possible to go to the gym every saturday. It's the only day that I can spare for it. Sunday's is always busy for me too as I have lots of functions to take part in.

Igba

Reaction score
I haven't been getting constant gym time for a while now because I'm too busy with work. There was a time when I used to go to the gym every day except on weekends but now I haven't been to the gym in months.

Top Bottom