Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How often do you visit the gym?

Henrywrites

Reaction score
As the doctors and medical personnels will always say that fitness is one key factor that can help to keep one hearty and robust to always carryout the daily activities. This is the reason you see many of us that wake up early every morning to take part in some fitness exercises that enable us to remain fit and strong every day.

I have made it a habit to run the steps at our house twenty-five times every morning before I set out for work and that has been a good to look fit. I try as much as I can to visit the gym once every week. How about you, how long do you go to the gym?

treecko142

Reaction score
I don't go to the gym but I workout 30 minutes-1 hour per day at home. I've been planning to go to the gym but I haven't had the time.

jusumortal

Reaction score
Once or twice a month. Hahaha. I know I'm wasting my money on the subscription but exercising in a gym isn't really my style. I just go to the gym to accompany my mom.

Reaction score
I don't go to any gym or workout hub instead I go outside walking or exercising to maintain my health. I go to a nice place with plenty of trees and grasses. I don't want to spend my money to a expensive thing.

JB Fernandez

Reaction score
Due to financial problem, I don't often go to the gym even though I want to. But running a couple of kilometers is always part of my daily routine, and I can say that it helps me stay fit and healthy.

walet

Reaction score
I go to gym three times a week, and I jog twice a week. I like to make sport and to keep my body in shape. I have 40 years old and I don't want to have a belly and be fat.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I don't go to the gym but I workout 30 minutes-1 hour per day at home. I've been planning to go to the gym but I haven't had the time.

This is also nice for as long as you try to keep fit on a daily basis, you are half way to becoming that type of person that can do everything that they wishes to do. If it is going to be possible, try as much as you can to keep the home workouts at a consistent level and check the progress you are going to feel after a period of time.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Once or twice a month. Hahaha. I know I'm wasting my money on the subscription but exercising in a gym isn't really my style. I just go to the gym to accompany my mom.

It is not really cool to visit the gym and not workout as well. The distance you took will turn look like a waste, so when next you visit the gym, try as much as you can to do some abs building and all that and see the effects on your body. Also, try to workout at home as well for it is another way to keep the body fit.

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
If you happen to have a large space on your backyard or if you have a empty garage, then I suggest you build your own gym. It's more relaxing, stress free and you can focus better in your workout if you exercise in your own work place.

Dictator20

Reaction score
Every week ends. But it depends on the situation. If I have so many things to do I rather chose to work for it than to to work for my body at the gym. Actually its been a month since I last visited gym, and it is because of the school demands which makes me busier ever than before. But I promised to my self that this incoming summer I will recover the days that I missed visiting gym.

nekonieden

Reaction score
I stopped going to gym because of busy schedules. It was last year when I started to go to gym everyday but whenever my body got pain and I can already feel muscle pain, I just have to rest for one day. After rest, I just go back and continue on those routines I usually working out. What I hate the most when going to gym is that if your going to stop it, you will gain more weight, you still have to maintain.

fishbate

Reaction score
I rarely go to the gym;). I have a busy schedule, i work on weekdays and i work on weekends:p. Although i have a busy schedule and no time going to the gym, i keep my self fit by doing exercises on breaks. I also do runs specially on weekends. This way i can keep my self fit and at the same time being more productive.

jusumortal

Reaction score
It is not really cool to visit the gym and not workout as well. The distance you took will turn look like a waste, so when next you visit the gym, try as much as you can to do some abs building and all that and see the effects on your body. Also, try to workout at home as well for it is another way to keep the body fit.
I don't even get the purpose of exercising and getting fit. I mean it's mainly to extend our life, isn't it? Well, I couldn't care less about how long till I die.

jusumortal

Reaction score
And by the way, why does it have to be a gym? You don't need no gym to keep your body fit. By simply engaging in any sport can keep you fit. It is good for people who can't afford a subscription in a gym. Most people who go to the gym are just working out to get some parts bulky. If getting bulkier by exercising is what it means to be fit, then I'm not interested.

lisadolor

Reaction score
I visit the gym every weekend and work my ass off. I work out regularly to keep my body physically fit. I cannot go to the gym everyday because I have a work from 8 in the morning until 5 in the afternoon. But I always make sure that I do some squats, jumping jacks and curl ups everyday.

Kammy143

Reaction score
Before, I used to go to the gym at least 3 to 4 times a week. Due to my schedule, I can't really go to the gym as often, but I do regular power walks. Instead of riding a taxi home, I prefer walking instead. It is a way to save money and be able to exercise without spending even a single dime.

treecko142

Reaction score
This is also nice for as long as you try to keep fit on a daily basis, you are half way to becoming that type of person that can do everything that they wishes to do. If it is going to be possible, try as much as you can to keep the home workouts at a consistent level and check the progress you are going to feel after a period of time.
Yeah, I'm planning on increasing the intensity of my workout every 6 weeks, if I still can't go to the gym in the following days. I haven't missed a single day without exercising and this is the best I've felt about my body for years.

ion

Reaction score
Once in a year. I'm not really curious about my body, I eat a lot, drink a lot, but good thing is, my metabolism is fast enough to absorb the foods. I'm not active in gym, or what ever exercise, but in sports, somehow. like playing basketball or badminton every Friday after work, and I walk a lot going to work, because most of the time, traffic in our country is really worst.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Before, I used to go to the gym at least 3 to 4 times a week. Due to my schedule, I can't really go to the gym as often, but I do regular power walks. Instead of riding a taxi home, I prefer walking instead. It is a way to save money and be able to exercise without spending even a single dime.

It's really awesome that you found another way to keep the fitness goal on. I am someone that always walk home instead of having to pay the taxi since I know that it is also a good way to keep fit. It is not really easy when one began working to be able to visit the gym as usual again.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Once in a year. I'm not really curious about my body, I eat a lot, drink a lot, but good thing is, my metabolism is fast enough to absorb the foods. I'm not active in gym, or what ever exercise, but in sports, somehow. like playing basketball or badminton every Friday after work, and I walk a lot going to work, because most of the time, traffic in our country is really worst.

It is okay that you do some other form of exercise to keep the body fit, but one thing that you really need to be careful about is the issue of eating and drinking a lot. Drinking is one habit that may come to have a negative effect on you in the future when you don't really have control how you drink at this stage in life.

Top Bottom