Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hikari series: Dangerous Spiderman

Steamroll

Reaction score
The dangerous Spiderman is based upon the "black stealth suit" Peter Parker acquired after his body is covered by the released symbiote. This new custome is completely black with a large white spider symbol on his chest, slightly larger eyepieces and white patches on the back of each hand. Until Peter Parker broke up with the symbiote through high frequency sonic waves Spiderman became more aggresive and daring , It also increased his physical abilities such as strength and speed.

4943_Dangerous_Spider-Man_hirespsd_1024x1024.jpg

This action figure features charcoal black color with pale blue strokes which simulate the glittering look of the costume. It gives a very cool look, although I would rather have dark chrome for the glow effect.

lexinonomous

Reaction score
This Spiderman looks a bit silly to me, heh. I'm not used to seeing Spiderman portrayed this way at all. The creators made this figurine look similar to a little person, with a really muscular body. I just feel like his body was proportioned in a really awkward way. Either way, the figurine is awesome, I just wouldn't be able to look at it without giggling.

Becca

Reaction score
I would agree, the body does look slightly silly, haha. It kind of looks like they put a lot of emphasis in the sculpt of his body, and it just ended up looking weird. The color and design of the costume is really cool though!

rz3300

Reaction score
I think that I would rather have the original, but I can see where the really big fans would want something like this. Once again, I think that this would be a great gift idea, but nobody is really coming to mind as of yet, but I am sure that there is someone out there. I would not go so far as @lexinonomous and call it silly, but it is a little modern, and I like good old school feel every now and then. It is appealing though, you have to give it that.

Joel7050

Reaction score
The body does look a little too muscular but in all this figure looks cool! In my opinion the white blended patches are a little overdone although it does spruce up the figure a lot and give it a nicer, more interesting look.

treecko142

Reaction score
Only saw this now and I'll say the body is too muscular for the figurine, making it weird looking.

timothypangilinan

Reaction score
The Dangerous Spiderman is awesome, given its attractive unusual combination of black and white color which make it unique from any other spiderman characters. It has a unique figure of twirl arms and neck. It's good to give Dangerous Spiderman a web unleashing character.

jaclynkate

Reaction score
My Nephew loves Spiderman. But I think, If I'm going to buy it for my nephew as a gift. I think he would throw it,because it kinda scary. hahaha. I prefer to buy the original color of spiderman though.It's unique though. :)

timothypangilinan

Reaction score
My Nephew loves Spiderman. But I think, If I'm going to buy it for my nephew as a gift. I think he would throw it,because it kinda scary. hahaha. I prefer to buy the original color of spiderman though.It's unique though. :)
Yes, you're right:). For most people, it's kinda scary but some other children are exceptional. They find it attractive and appealing to their eyes and makes up their preference.:)

walet

Reaction score
Maybe you all will laugh of me but I have always thought that Spiderman is a hilarious character that got too much credit and became too much then its value.
I know about the black stealth suit, and I think Spiderman looks better in it than its own red costume.

timothypangilinan

Reaction score
Maybe you all will laugh of me but I have always thought that Spiderman is a hilarious character that got too much credit and became too much then its value.
I know about the black stealth suit, and I think Spiderman looks better in it than its own red costume.
I totally agree with you pal. I thought I was just the only one who find it attractive.:D

Kakashi2020

Reaction score
Nice piece, that is a unique one. I have seen a lot of spiderman, symbiote and venom pops but this is the first time I've seen one wearing a black stealth suit.

Axivwater12

Reaction score
Fantastic! Its aspects are all unique and creative. I already seen so many modified spiderman but this one is so cool! It was created wonderfully.

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
The dangerous Spiderman is based upon the "black stealth suit" Peter Parker acquired after his body is covered by the released symbiote. This new custome is completely black with a large white spider symbol on his chest, slightly larger eyepieces and white patches on the back of each hand. Until Peter Parker broke up with the symbiote through high frequency sonic waves Spiderman became more aggresive and daring , It also increased his physical abilities such as strength and speed.

4943_Dangerous_Spider-Man_hirespsd_1024x1024.jpg

This action figure features charcoal black color with pale blue strokes which simulate the glittering look of the costume. It gives a very cool look, although I would rather have dark chrome for the glow effect.

One of the coolest Funko Toys I have ever seen and it's nice to add it on a collection. Funko toys are cute but I hope the developer could at least add some features to make this type of action figure more appealing in today's market. As we all know, people now a days is more into technology specially in gadgets like mobile phones, tablets and laptops. I believe combining this toys with the technology now, people might be more interested in buying this toys. One the thing I think would work is making a USB or a card reader Funko Toys, I am sure this will put more interest to the market.

Behappie

Reaction score
One of the coolest Funko Toys I have ever seen and it's nice to add it on a collection. Funko toys are cute but I hope the developer could at least add some features to make this type of action figure more appealing in today's market. As we all know, people now a days is more into technology specially in gadgets like mobile phones, tablets and laptops. I believe combining this toys with the technology now, people might be more interested in buying this toys. One the thing I think would work is making a USB or a card reader Funko Toys, I am sure this will put more interest to the market.
Absolutely! It's more fun having it on your handheld devices, as life is now on-the-go. Also most USB-enabled Funko toys would make expand the market size of the products around the world.

daisy

Reaction score
I like that one.. what else funko have aside for that.. Is there any exciting stuff aside to that one. How could I avail that kind of stuff I want o have more to collect.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
It looks cute but I prefer the original tho. I think my nephew will like this action figure.

amelia88

Reaction score
I also prefer the original Spiderman but this one still is pretty cool - I think it's probably geared towards real Spiderman fanatics who love the uniqueness of this piece.

Top Bottom