Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey, I adore the topic but I'm afraid this forum doesn't have enough members.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
They should put more topics that will caught other people attention. Like games or story about toys. Or something that toy enthusiast will eager to keep on talking here.

MittensFX

Reaction score
I agree.These forums need more people in order to be more active and have more topics to go over.

amelia88

Reaction score
If you have friends or family who are also interested in all things funkos then I'd highly recommend sharing it with them. Sometimes word of mouth is the best thing that encourages a community to grow!

vinaya

Reaction score
I think this forum should have a facebook page. You can build members through page. You can do paid as well as free promotion on facebook. Since facebook has the most members of all social media sites, facebook promotion really helps.

NameGervin

Reaction score
If people here attend in toy conventions that includes funko then maybe we can increase our numbers. Let us all advertise and invite fresh member from other social media. Groups on social media also helps to get up our numbers, let us all ask them nicely if they can join the forum. I just hope they join and not be bored here.

Top Bottom