Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

harley quinn gown pop

Chry_chan

Reaction score
Hey! tell me if u like harley quinn (gown) pop, and if you know if its rare or something like this.. or not.

(i want to buy it and im thinking if i buy the original edition of harley quinn pop is a better idea:p)
511Nl5NpDVL._SY355_.jpg

anahbello1206

Reaction score
Wow I am also a fan of harley quinn and I think it's lovely. I suggest you buy the original one of course.

mharzenas

Reaction score
That harley quinn Pop are really cute one. I want to buy it one but I need to save first to afford it. I want it to my collectionnn! :)

mharzenas

Reaction score
Hello guys? why I cannot see any harley quinn Pop in store? huhuhu I really want oneee

treecko142

Reaction score
Well if you're a fan of Harley, go ahead and buy this one and the original because they both look quite nice. If you're saving money, however, just pick one based on your preference, although this special edition would be a preferred choice.

tophew

Reaction score
That's nice! why not collect more of that harley quinn figure. how i wish it was available here in our place market. it is one of a kind collection.

apollo0915

Reaction score
The Harley Quinn (silver) is the one that is rare. It's unit is just limited to just 144 and release last 2016, and that time it was just exclusively distributed to the hot topic employees.

Kakashi2020

Reaction score
Hey! tell me if u like harley quinn (gown) pop, and if you know if its rare or something like this.. or not.

(i want to buy it and im thinking if i buy the original edition of harley quinn pop is a better idea:p)
511Nl5NpDVL._SY355_.jpg
It ain't rare it's selling at about $9 in Amazon.
It's a bit similar looking with #72.
Difference is the shoes.

Attachments

• IMG_20180223_034910_347.jpg
    IMG_20180223_034910_347.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 0

mharzenas

Reaction score
Kakashi2020 Is that still available in Amazon?. But I think it may get hard to purchase in that online store. My current location is a big problem for me.

jaclynkate

Reaction score
wow, harley quinn. I love her outfit there.It's nice she's wearing a gown. I think there's a lot harley quinn funko figures in amazon, and with different outfits. If I'm going to have one, I want this one.

funko.jpg

Top Bottom