Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Favorite?

amilie

Reaction score
What's your favorite Pop! figure?

Mine is Kaneki Ken from Pop! Animation - Tokyo Ghoul. This was my first figure and it was a gift from someone when I got really into Tokyo Ghoul. Now I wish I had a whole set of them instead of letting Kaneki just sit in the middle with all the other Marvel and Disney figures.

lexinonomous

Reaction score
My favorite Pop! figure would have to be the Dementor from the Harry Potter series. I know that I've mentioned Harry Potter Pop figurines several times in the forum, but they really are my favorites. The Dementor has to be one of the most unique figurines I've come across. I've yet to get my hands on one, but I have to wonder if the figurine has a veil over it, or if it is simply vinyl that is made to look like cloth.

jahroberts

Reaction score
If I had to pick I favourite id say the assasin's creed one.

I have many favourites but like I said if I HAD to pick then it would be that one.

Irs not exactly unique but I just like the style and the way it looks, plus I love the game so there's that.

rz3300

Reaction score
I saw a couple recently that I really liked. There was one that was called Max, and I am 99 percent sure that it is the character from Where The Wild Things Are. That was probably my all time favorite book as a kid growing up that one certainly struck a little chord with me, and unleashed a little nostalgia. There was also one alien looking one that I think was from The Gremlins movie, which again was a favorite growing up so that is mostly the reason for those two being up there with my favorites.

Foxy Bananas

Reaction score
My favorite Pop! figure would have to be the Dementor from the Harry Potter series. I know that I've mentioned Harry Potter Pop figurines several times in the forum, but they really are my favorites. The Dementor has to be one of the most unique figurines I've come across. I've yet to get my hands on one, but I have to wonder if the figurine has a veil over it, or if it is simply vinyl that is made to look like cloth.

Severus Snape is my favorite one from the Harry Potter movies, especially after his death I was happy I had it.. as a reminder of what a great actor Alan Rickman was.

themusicliveson

Reaction score
I feel like I'm talking about this little guy a lot across the forums but my favorite Pop is my Xenomorph. He was the first Funko I ever bought. I didn't even know what they were before I stumbled across him online.

I'm a huge sci-fi and horror fan so Alien is one of my favorite movies. The Xenomorph's are the perfect sci-fi villians and I love having a little cute one sitting on my bookcase.

lexinonomous

Reaction score
Severus Snape is my favorite one from the Harry Potter movies, especially after his death I was happy I had it.. as a reminder of what a great actor Alan Rickman was.

Surprisingly, I didn't see a price increase on the Severus Snape figurines. When visiting Wondercon, they were sold out, but they were the same price as the others You're so lucky to have purchased it prior to his passing. I'm sure there are people fighting to get their hands on the Severus figure simply because he passed away. Alan Rickman was a wonderful actor and it's a shame he had to go so soon. :(

Blaze

Reaction score
Oh, this is tough... I love all of my Funko Pops, lol. But if I have to choose one, it has to be my Deadpool figure. I loved him in the comics and in the movie as well. I think he's the perfect villain/hero character. And I just love his Funko Pop version:

DeadPool_POP_GLAM_large.jpg
Another one would be the Domo Ghostbusters. My cousin from Japan got me this:

4588_StayPuftDomoPOP_GLAM_5c41f1c8-c2c2-4f27-a48c-8971b024393c_1024x1024.jpg

I love the Domo Slimer as well but haven't gotten the chance to order it.

Steamroll

Reaction score
My favorite is the Funko Pop of Xenomorphs. I'm quite fascinated with those creatures from the Alien serie. I still waiting for a worthy return of the saga, but seems pretty unlikely. They belong to a different era, I suppose.

lisasian86

Reaction score
I'd say my favourite was my Chucky Pop, it's only my favourite because I was and still am absolutely terrified of Chucky so it gets the strongest reaction out of me!

ThesePretzels

Reaction score
Smaug, I think he looks great popified. I generally prefer the nonhuman characters Pop does because of the extra creative freedom their designs provide. I also think the Sauron and Godzilla Pops are right up there.

rz3300

Reaction score
Well I officially have a new one, but now I have another new one after reading the post by @Blaze - because I must have that Ghostbusters marshmallow man. That is certainly on my list of next ones to get. Before that, though, I got the Flash a couple of weeks ago from one of my kids at work - who calls me the Flash - and so that is now my favorite.

Becca

Reaction score
Not sure I can pick just one! I love the Harry Potter ones, and the Deadpool. My favorite that I own is probably my Buffy from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, because it's one of my favorite shows and it holds a lot of nostalgia for me. My AKing Arthur one is special too though, since my fiancé played King Arthur in the musical adaption of the movie, and that's how we met! I love the Ghostbusters marshmallow man as well, for some reason his expression just cracks me up. :)

JadeVengeance

Reaction score
My favourite so far would be the Game of Thrones selections. There are so many to choose from and they come in different settings.

ambersroses81

Reaction score
My favorite Pop that I currently have is my Louise from Bob's Burgers. I'm really hoping for a Tina Buttloose one as well. I think my very very most favorite one is Tyrael from Diablo 3. I'm really hoping to get him soon as well.

OutOfSpoons

Reaction score
My current favorite Pop! is my Eleventh Doctor one. I got it from Hot Topic a while ago, and he holds a mop and is wearing a fez. Another favorite of mine is my Cyberman one. Though, I'm sure my favorites will change once I get my hands on some Star Trek ones.

mharzenas

Reaction score
I really want to have the Harry poter Pop because I read here in some thread that it already in market! If I will got one of it. It will be my very favorite!

mharzenas

Reaction score
I am still looking forward in Harry Potter Pop! I will order now by the end of the month! hihi Really a fan of Harry poter series!!

Top Bottom