Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dreams : Do you believe in them

Martinsx

Reaction score
Dreaming is something that is believed to have a spiritual connection with our life in this world and to the world beyond. Some people do take dreams seriously while others don't. I do believe in dreams because I have seen some of its manifestation in real life.

Some says that whatever happens in the real life has already been concluded in the spiritual world which dreams is a mirror way of that world and those who posses the ability to dream can make use of it to know what is likely to happen next.

What about you? Do you believe in dreams?images (20).jpeg

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I have the feeling that there is a big lino between what happens in the physical to what goes on in the spiritual and that's the reason I believe in dreams. Dreams are ways we got revealed of what might occur in the future and unless we pray over some bad dreams, it ends up happening.

Kakashi2020

Reaction score
Dreaming is something that is believed to have a spiritual connection with our life in this world and to the world beyond. Some people do take dreams seriously while others don't. I do believe in dreams because I have seen some of its manifestation in real life.

Some says that whatever happens in the real life has already been concluded in the spiritual world which dreams is a mirror way of that world and those who posses the ability to dream can make use of it to know what is likely to happen next.

What about you? Do you believe in dreams?View attachment 68
Dreams are manifestations of our subconscious mind, when we dream or rather when were in the dream state or alpha level the left hemisphere or intuitive part of our brain becomes active. I have attended a dream seminar where they teach you to have colored dreams and ways to control your dreams, it was quite an eye-opener.

lisadolor

Reaction score
Yes,I've always believed in dreams and our connection with it. I believe that dreams are products of our own mind. We often dream of the things that we want to happen, won't think will happen and things we don't want to happen. Some are also part of our own imagination which are sometimes converted into dreams.

jusumortal

Reaction score
I have experienced dreaming so, of course, I believe in them. Maybe you should ask "Do you believe in dreams happening in real life?" instead of just "Do you believe in dreams?". Because if that is the question my answer would be no.

treecko142

Reaction score
Well in some way, dreams are related to your subconscious so it is really possible for them to manifest in real life.

Martinsx

Reaction score
I have the feeling that there is a big lino between what happens in the physical to what goes on in the spiritual and that's the reason I believe in dreams. Dreams are ways we got revealed of what might occur in the future and unless we pray over some bad dreams, it ends up happening.

Just like I said, dreams acts as a mirror way to the spiritual world and anyone with the gift can tap into that world either sleeping or being in a trance. As much as I believe and appreciate the gift of dreams and it's interpretation, I don't think I would want to posses that gift because the fright of seeing death and some other premonitions is terrifying for me.

JB Fernandez

Reaction score
Some says that our dreams is the opposite future events in the real life. In short, If you get rich in your dreams then you might get poor in real life. I don't know, I just don't take dreams seriously. I just consider it as an entertainment during when I am asleep.

argel241

Reaction score
I believe in dreams but I don't believe it happened or will happen in real life.some believe that bad dreams are a warning signs that bad luck might happen in the future and a good dreams are fortune waiting ahead of time.for me,dreams are just a product of our imagination at our waking life.

Dictator20

Reaction score
No, I don't believe to the dreams that I've experienced, because if you will notice, most of the time our dream is always negative because it is only often for us to experience positive dream. There is 85% chance that we will experience a negative dream and only 25% chance that we will experience positive dream. So you should expect that your dream every night will be a negative one. So why you would believe a dream if you know that it is all negative? But sometimes yeah I believe in my dreams because sometimes I think that it can be a possible sign.

walet

Reaction score
I do believe in dreams very much because it happened to me as a dream that I had a few years ago to come true these days. I have dreamed my second son a few years ago and we didn't plan to have another child but we do have now our second son.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
That will be one of the biggest debatable thing on this earth. But for me I take what the bible says about it. Dreams are made by our mind or consciousness when we are sleeping. They become active as we go to sleep. They are the one responsible of what dreams we will dream. And God can also talk to us in a dream. But it is not always like that.

nekonieden

Reaction score
Me too, I do believe that our dreams do have connections in real life. Sometimes it makes me wonder what would those dream means. I have this family close friend whom I've always dreamed about. He keeps on appearing in my dreams even if I did not think about him. That's what makes me wonder why he keeps on appearing in my dreams until then the time came when I dreamed about him again but this time it was really a weird dream. I dreamed about him as if he was saying goodbye to me and he just stared at me and he let me hold his hand and went away from us. This year came, he really acting weird lately as if I did something wrong to him. I dreamed a lot of dreams that happened in real life so yeah I guess there's connection between the real the surreal.

junrose123

Reaction score
Yes sometimes I believe in dreams since some of them really happens in reality. I had so many experiences that I dream something and really happens in real life situations. Dreams are sometimes a sign that something will happen in the future or would tell you something that is very important for you or to your family. That is why it is important to remember as much as possible your dreams because it might help you in the future.

ion

Reaction score
Yes, I believe in dreams, there're a lot of situation on my experience that my dreams become reality, and even somehow, it's not exactly my dream but the some of the situation is part of my dream. For me, dreams is a sign, that something will happen to you or to anyone based on your dreams, it's like a warning, and the problem sometimes, you will just remember your dreams if it's already happening in your life. and all you will just say is, I think its happened this to me before.

superman2727

Reaction score
Of course I believe on dreams because I already experience it. Sometimes, I remember my dream that day but sometimes not. There are good and bad dreams that I experienced but most are good. I noticed that when I'm having a dream, it's hard to get up in the morning.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
Of course I believe on dreams because I already experience it. Sometimes, I remember my dream that day but sometimes not. There are good and bad dreams that I experienced but most are good. I noticed that when I'm having a dream, it's hard to get up in the morning.

I also believe in dreams and our attitude to rebuke the bad ones when we have really matters as well. I have seen situations where people dreamt bad and didn't rebuke it and those dreams tend coming into reality. What do you think about that?

Martinsx

Reaction score
Dreams are manifestations of our subconscious mind, when we dream or rather when were in the dream state or alpha level the left hemisphere or intuitive part of our brain becomes active. I have attended a dream seminar where they teach you to have colored dreams and ways to control your dreams, it was quite an eye-opener.

A dream seminar? Wow, that's very interesting, I would like to attend such here if it's ever hosted in order to learn a few things from experts with the spiritual and abstract nature of men. If it's possible for you to indulge me, I would love to know more about what you were able to learn in the seminar.

Martinsx

Reaction score
Yes,I've always believed in dreams and our connection with it. I believe that dreams are products of our own mind. We often dream of the things that we want to happen, won't think will happen and things we don't want to happen. Some are also part of our own imagination which are sometimes converted into dreams.

Definitely, there are some special people that are blessed with the power of dreams, so much that they can literally see what would happen in the future exactly the way it is going happen when it's time, whether it's something good or bad. But the frustrating part is that most of these dreamers cannot see a solution to the bad omens they saw in their dreams.

Sheester

Reaction score
There are instances that pushes me to believe that dreams are real. I had been dreamt for 3 consecutive nights with a teeth falling apart from my gums. Through research, the meaning of it is someone that is important to your life will soon pass away. And true! After that 3 days of dreaming, my close friend left us and lose its life because of a severe disease.

Top Bottom