Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you prefer to work home based?

jaclynkate

Reaction score
I'm a full time mom/housewife. At the same time I'm also doing some online jobs.
For me, I prefer to work online, so I can still take care of my two kids.
And also, I don't need to rush everyday, I can work anytime or during my free time. No work under pressure.
There are a lot of opportunities online. Just make sure that it's a legit site and the site that really pays your effort and time.

How about you?Do you prefer also to work online/home based?

amelia88

Reaction score
For me I definitely prefer to work from home. Sometimes I miss having coworkers, but I'm also a mom so I like being able to do stuff from home that can fit in with my kids and their schedules! I definitely hear you about finding legit sites to work from though - that's definitely important!

Martinsx

Reaction score
As much as it's convenient to work from home because of the freedom it affords the person involved, I still wouldn't give up the opportunity to work off home and earn a lot more. Yes, I can agree that it's stressful working both from home and off home but the pay definitely justify it.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
I am currently trying to find an online job for me. A job that can be access even when I'm home. I choose this kind of living because I got a lot of things to do here in our house. So if my job is home based, I can make do my household chores and work both.

MomoStarr16

Reaction score
As much as it's convenient to work from home because of the freedom it affords the person involved, I still wouldn't give up the opportunity to work off home and earn a lot more. Yes, I can agree that it's stressful working both from home and off home but the pay definitely justify it.

Yes, you are right. If you can manage two works and still can wake up okay every morning then it is not a bad idea. As long as you enjoy it I think you can endure the tiresome work that it will give. Just hold on until your salary come. :D

jaclynkate

Reaction score
Yes, you're right,working offline or as regular employee is nice,you can assure that they really pay you. And you get to meet new companions and friends. If I'll be given a chance,I want to work also as a usual/regular employee.But for now, I prefer to take care my two kids,and earn extra income through online.

jaclynkate

Reaction score
For me I definitely prefer to work from home. Sometimes I miss having coworkers, but I'm also a mom so I like being able to do stuff from home that can fit in with my kids and their schedules! I definitely hear you about finding legit sites to work from though - that's definitely important!
Yes, its convenient when you work online.You can still do your duties as a mom and wife. You can have your quality time with them.

treecko142

Reaction score
While I prefer working at home just for the convenience and freedom that it allows, it still is a different experience working outside and I think it's better if you can do both at the same time.

ion

Reaction score
Home based job is still the best option rather than go the office and need to wake up early. But for me, most of the online job is just additional income, you cant depend your income from being freelancers. Stable source of income is what we need, even not the best option. Who else don't want to work in your home, with your family.

marblank1313

Reaction score
Yes i do. We have almost the same reason for choosing homebased jobs. It's such a great idea for me. The convenience and the less tiring and less stressful work is what i love about it. I am still looking for my next online job and hoping it will come soon. I just see to it that it won't ruin my social life, I always find time to gout with my friends because it is still important for me.

junrose123

Reaction score
Yes I really prefer to work home based because you have the comfort to work on your own schedule without having someone that will reprimand you to do things. Having a home based job has a lot of advantages because you would not need anymore to travel to go to your wok since traveling to your respective work is very hassle and frustrating from the traffic itself and the burden of commuting on your own. You can also take care of your kids and your precious properties and have a good sleep through the night because you are just staying in one place which is your home as your place of work. As long as you have the necessary skills and knowledge for sure you can do great things and make more money out of it.

walet

Reaction score
I do prefer to work online, I do a lot of tasks and I am well paid, still, the money is not enough and I must go to my steady job as well. Bills, kids, and life, in general, is very expensive.

fishbate

Reaction score
I'm a full time mom/housewife. At the same time I'm also doing some online jobs.
For me, I prefer to work online, so I can still take care of my two kids.
And also, I don't need to rush everyday, I can work anytime or during my free time. No work under pressure.
There are a lot of opportunities online. Just make sure that it's a legit site and the site that really pays your effort and time.

How about you?Do you prefer also to work online/home based?

I totally agree, working online will both benefit our financial and family needs. Although working online is more of a part time, still it has advantages specially on family time aspects.

Dictator20

Reaction score
I think it depends on the situation, if you are a fresh graduate of a degree don't hesitate to find a regular job, find a good company don't just depend on a home based job because you should not waste your studies. But if you are a student or a house wife and you want to earn extra income it is the best for you to find a home based job aside from earning from it will also serve for you as your past time while you are at home instead of doing nothing.

lisadolor

Reaction score
Still prefer to work on office or as a regular employee. My kids are all grown up now, so I don't really have to watch them time to time. I still look after them and be there when they need me. Office works keep me busy and gives me a stable income. What I like about being a government employee are the benefits you get after retiring.

acefunko001

Reaction score
Some years ago I was able to work at home, online. It was a totally new experience and as usual there were the usual pros and cons about it. Some advantages of working online and home based are: 1. you work in the comfort of your own home, no hassles of going out and being stuck in the traffic; 2. there is less overhead expenses as you can cook and eat your own food, and not pay any transportation fare; and 3. you create your own schedule, either you work in the morning, in the afternoon , and even at night. But there are also disadvantages like: 1. no work no pay. 2. Other benefits like health care, mid year bonuses, and the like are not usually covered by online jobs; 3. sometimes it becomes a solitary kind of thing and there is no contact with people like when you are in the workplace. But overall, online jobs can help a lot of people because the income that can be derived is sometimes higher than the usual work.

bienn05

Reaction score
I prefer working home-based because you can save a lot of money when you are at home. You are also with your family and much more comfortable because you are in your own house. I wished I could work at home with a big company, that would be ideal.

JackOAT

Reaction score
Definitely! I’m working as a freelance graphic designer and I’m loving it because of its ultimate freedom and flexibility. I can choose to work whenever and wherever I want, as long as I have an internet connection. I don’t have to deal with everyday traffic and toxic people at the office. I can enjoy the convenience of my home while working and also be able to maximize my time and work during my most productive hours.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
Since it's summer vacation I to work home based. But whenever this summer end I will be back in reality. In this case, I still prepare working out to meet friends since I am single. But for those Mother's out there, home based jobs are suitable for your so you can take care of your child.

superman2727

Reaction score
I guess having a full time work online or home based is such a great idea especially for those full time housewives that are not legible to work personally. Although others say that there is no insurance on working online or other benefits that workers can get in a personal job but for me, it's not a big deal at all since you can do chores and work simultaneously even if you are on your home.

Top Bottom