Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you like the Rick and Morty collection?

ivukadinovic

Reaction score
I saw that some of the Rick and Morty figurines were on sale. I want to start a new collection. What do you think about that? Do you collect something from that American science fiction animation series and do you like watching It? :DRM_FEAT.jpg

treecko142

Reaction score
I like the show but I'm not too obsessed with it so I'll pass. If I were to get one, I prefer a better version of this character (I don't like the design on this):FUNK000216.jpg

junrose123

Reaction score
Yes of course since i love them to have but sadly it is not available in my hometown maybe I could only get it to some big cities.I f I will be given a chance then I will probably buy for it to add on my toy collection. I love to see them increasing since it makes me feel relax and happy.

ivukadinovic

Reaction score
Yes of course since i love them to have but sadly it is not available in my hometown maybe I could only get it to some big cities.I f I will be given a chance then I will probably buy for it to add on my toy collection. I love to see them increasing since it makes me feel relax and happy.
Hey, @junrose123 It is difficult to find them in my city also but you can find them on Amazon or eBay. They come cheap but Idk about the shipping, so that could maybe be a problem.

Ash

Reaction score
I love Rick & Morty so it's no surprise that I love the Rick & Morty collection from Funko. I haven't bothered to collect any as yet but I can imagine starting to collect them very soon. It's quite difficult for me to decide which figure in particular to start with, to be honest with you. Chances are it would have to be the Bird Person one. It just looks so cool and would look awesome in my house. Might have to get the Mr. Meeseeks one as well but the one where he/they are angry and holding a gun. That one just looks hilarious.

ivukadinovic

Reaction score
I love Rick & Morty so it's no surprise that I love the Rick & Morty collection from Funko. I haven't bothered to collect any as yet but I can imagine starting to collect them very soon. It's quite difficult for me to decide which figure in particular to start with, to be honest with you. Chances are it would have to be the Bird Person one. It just looks so cool and would look awesome in my house. Might have to get the Mr. Meeseeks one as well but the one where he/they are angry and holding a gun. That one just looks hilarious.
Nice choice! I have ordered this one:
333d6b80e00a5e4bf4c3c91b79e5a62f906ba3f5_grande.png

I can't wait to get him!

Reactions: Ash

walet

Reaction score
I like the troubled scientist, and his kind-hearted grandson, Morty, even if I haven't bought them until now. I have a boy of 10 years and my second son has only two months, I am always looking for new toys for them. Unfortunately have never seen this collection here in my country but I think I could find it online.

Axivwater12

Reaction score
I really like collecing action figures. Rick and Morty was one of my list because they are super cool. I want to buy one but sadly it is not available in my hometown so I think I need to save more money because I already know that it will be expensive if I will buy it and send it here.

timothypangilinan

Reaction score
I always love Rick and Morty collections. I love their supernatural adventures. I like watching Morty showing an anxious appearance on its looks with its main feature holding nuts in his hands.

ivukadinovic

Reaction score
I like the troubled scientist, and his kind-hearted grandson, Morty, even if I haven't bought them until now. I have a boy of 10 years and my second son has only two months, I am always looking for new toys for them. Unfortunately have never seen this collection here in my country but I think I could find it online.
Of course. Everything could be found online! I say that because there are no Pops of any kind in my country and everything I own I found on Amazon, maybe eBay and similar sites. So, I recommend looking up those sites.

ivukadinovic

Reaction score
I really like collecing action figures. Rick and Morty was one of my list because they are super cool. I want to buy one but sadly it is not available in my hometown so I think I need to save more money because I already know that it will be expensive if I will buy it and send it here.

Sadly that is true. It does depend on a country, but shipping may sometimes be more expensive than the figurine itself. I wish you all the best with money saving. Rick and Morty can wait. :D

ivukadinovic

Reaction score
I always love Rick and Morty collections. I love their supernatural adventures. I like watching Morty showing an anxious appearance on its looks with its main feature holding nuts in his hands.
hahah, yes, Morty is alright! My favorite character is Mr.Goldenfold. He pops up only in first and second season but he is great. :D

tophew

Reaction score
No. not really i am not a big fun of rick and morty collection i am more on naruto action figure collection but my cousins have a lot of rick and morty collection and i find it awesome even it is not my taste.

renan1217

Reaction score
im not a fun of rick and morty but my niece like it so much so i buy him some toys so that he will enjoy..but know im here in Philippines their is no rick and morty here,so sad.

timothypangilinan

Reaction score
im not a fun of rick and morty but my niece like it so much so i buy him some toys so that he will enjoy..but know im here in Philippines their is no rick and morty here,so sad.
Yeah, me too. I'm in the Philippines also. I couldn't find any Rick and Morty items. It's so sad.:(

Kakashi2020

Reaction score
I don't collect Rick and Morty action figures they don't have a large following in our country. But if it's something you like then by all means you should start your collection.

aecel

Reaction score
Guys, good news Rick and Morty collection are available here in the Philippines you just really need to find them on the online shop.
Here is the linkhttps://www.lazada.com.ph/shop-toys/funko/.
I'm not sure if all collections are available just check it out you may find your favorite Rick and Morty collection there.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
Guys, good news Rick and Morty collection are available here in the Philippines you just really need to find them on the online shop.
Here is the linkhttps://www.lazada.com.ph/shop-toys/funko/.
I'm not sure if all collections are available just check it out you may find your favorite Rick and Morty collection there.

Good to know that. I am a fan of Ricky and Morty. I am planning to buy one.

jorkster

Reaction score
I am OBSESSED with Rick and Morty and I love the whole Funko collection! I've bought every one I've been able to find, haven't been able to get many of the exclusives yet :( I hope they keep doing more for season 3, or even some more obscure characters like Gearhead!

Top Bottom