Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you feel happy at this time?

MittensFX

Reaction score
Yes.I'm pretty because summer time is near.I've been waiting months for summer to come and that feeling is getting stronger.Summer in my opinion is all about hanging out with friends,visiting some Mediterranean places as well as going to the pool or the beach.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
Yes I am Happy, I'm happy seeing my love ones okay, I'm happy seeing my family in good terms, seeing my pet dog healthy and playful makes my day happy.
Being happy is a good sign of better tomorrow, because if you embrace sadness in your life it may cause depression to you.
Even the world down you, face it with a smile and Prayer with God.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
Yes I am happy at this time I get to have some moments with my high school friends have a chictchats and about our past experiences while we are still students and how the world really change that fast. I missed them already.

JackOAT

Reaction score
Yes! I'm happy and grateful that I don’t need to buy a lot of expensive things or to spend a lot of money to enjoy myself. I’m really, really happy that I love to learn and try new things on a regular basis. I’m grateful that I’ve learned to relax, breathe and enjoy the moments.

Henrywrites

Reaction score
I think at this point in my life I could not really say that I am really happy since I've got a lot of work to do to reach a certain goal in my life which is to become financially stable since we all know that finding a great job that would pay you a decent income is very hard that is why I am still not really contented in my life.

While I clearly understand your point on having lots of money so as to be able to feel happy, I also see reasons on the need for you to understand that having good health is one of the best ways to feel happy as well. This is something that you need to do while you pursue the kind of money that you need in order not to fall sick.

ion

Reaction score
Right now yes, because of this heavy rain. I'm pluviophile person and I really love to watch this heavy rain. The strong and cold wind helps me to get relax.

acefunko001

Reaction score
I am not happy at all, it seems that my marriage is not working as it should, and I and my wife argue a lot. I don't know how things will be in the future and this is very stressful. It hurts a lot when this happens and I see my kid suffering.

Sometimes it's the same for me here buddy but we just have to hang up there and never let go. Sometimes when bad things happen when you least expect it, I just think of it like a storm that will eventually be gone soon. So, when the storm is still there, I just do the right things, fix what needs to be fixed, and carry on. And, many times. it works, to say the least. It's not always stormy, somehow the sun will eventually shine again.

Vinsanity

Reaction score
We all want to be happy, it is just that happiness is too hard to tame nowadays. Happiness for me is about life giving you contentment and I am not yet contented with the life I have. I am not happy today.

myka_empaces

Reaction score
I think yes I'm happy right now because my mother buy me a new phone that is why I'm happy right now I think not all the times that I'm happy but now I'm happy.

Annejk18

Reaction score
One thing that makes me happy every day is BTS. I really love those seven adorkable guys. Watching them performing and listening to their songs makes me happy. I'm a die hard fan of them ever since debut. I hope someday I can see them personally.

kelmy

Reaction score
i feel happy now because i got my allowance for this month. I make money online and that is the best feeling that makes me so happy now. I got varsity to my school varsity in basketball im so happy because that is my dream.

vinaya

Reaction score
I am really sad at this moment. I just around $40 in a bitcoin mining program. The program scammed me. I was also supposed to receive mony this morning so that I could pay for domain renewal however, I did not receive funds. Now my domains are past the date.

myra21

Reaction score
I'm happy today because this day is my birthday.My age increase while my height doesn't increase but still I'm happy, I accept no matter what I am.

Top Bottom