Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you dream of working abroad?

NameGervin

Reaction score
Not really. I am satisfied with my current environment. Even the pay is good I will not work abroad. Abroad for me is only for travelling and enjoying the tourist spots. I may be different but we all have different perspectives right. Serving my community is also the reason why I do not want to work on foreign lands. The only closest thing I can get to 'working abroad' is 'working online', as I work online it also feels like I am working abroad.

ion

Reaction score
Yes I do dream of working abroad, because working here at my home town has a low chance of being able to save for your future. so practically speaking working abroad really is one way to be able to save money and be one step near to your dream future.
You have a point. That's my problem also in our country, my salary in a month by working 8 hours a day is not really enough. I think my 1 year salary its just three or four months if I will work abroad. That's why many people here wanted to work abroad even they know how dangerous is it.

Sheester

Reaction score
Living in the Philippines is not easy if you belong to the average people. If we will conduct survey if whoever wants to go abroad, I guess the result would be 10 out 10. Many of us wishes and dream to work abroad because of the equivalent value of money outside the country. You will earn x3 or x5 of your earning here if you got the chance to work abroad. But the equivalent of high paid jobs is equivalent to x100 of your sadness being away from your love ones. Before, I dream to work abroad to have plenty, but later then I realized that we are lucky enough to had graduated, have descent work and living near our love ones. Having not that much but happy.

acefunko001

Reaction score
Just recently, I saw this thing online, in one of the social media sites, inviting teachers from Asia and other places to teach in the Middle East. The salary is really big and I passed the initial screening. Going abroad is really a difficult decision to make because it'll make you leave your family, and for me that's quite difficult. I'm not really that hard pressed for money or that much cash here in our place. Besides, earning some cash might jeopardize some home-related matters and I think it's not worth it. Probably when the kids are all gone and working on their own, if ever by that time I can still be eligible; but right now, going abroad remains a dream for me,

Annejk18

Reaction score
When I was young I always dreaming of working abroad because they said they pays a lot abroad. Growing up I realize some jobs really pays a lot abroad but not all. Some jobs here in my country pays the same like working overseas so why will seek from afar when I can do have a job here that pays the same. Besides, working in different country is hard.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
If I would be given a chance then why not. There's a lot of opportunity that would be given to me outside my country.

treecko142

Reaction score
I wanna travel the world someday, but I prefer working on my own country because of the familiarity and I have more chances to succeed here than abroad since I know how to live here and am familiar with the culture, whereas I have to take time to adjust and work my way up again when I go to another country.

JackOAT

Reaction score
Yes, why not. I think if I work in a foreign environment, my adaptability, flexibility and communication skills are inevitably going to improve. And many countries abroad have healthier economies and a higher the standard of living. Not only would I enjoy a higher salary, but my family would also be able to experience a better lifestyle.

myka_empaces

Reaction score
When I was a kid I like to work abroad because when you go abroad your life will be change but now I don't want to work on abroad because my uncle go abroad for the last 5 months and came back having a little money I expected that he has a lot of money. But I know it was just a luck when you go abroad I really understand that but I really don't want go abroad.

superman2727

Reaction score
I guess everyone would love to work abroad because there are more opportunities to come and the salary is much higher compared to my own country. I have a family to support and that makes me eager to work abroad and I guess it will result to something better.

daisy

Reaction score
I dream about that but I think I can't work abroad because the number for me is homesick,But I really like to work to other country

pamz

Reaction score
I guess everyone would love to work abroad because there are more opportunities to come and the salary is much higher compared to my own country. I have a family to support and that makes me eager to work abroad and I guess it will result to something better.
yup so true, well the main reason on wanting to work abroad is to be able to earn more, specially here in my country I don't think that any company here would ever offer such amount of money just for the salary of one person. I guess if your salary is already high you wouldn't bother to think of going abroad for work.
I did spend sometime working outside my country, and I also felt the home sick or the longing for your connection with your family, but I guess if you slowly make friends with other people in that country, the loneliness would slowly disappear.

superman2727

Reaction score
yup so true, well the main reason on wanting to work abroad is to be able to earn more, specially here in my country I don't think that any company here would ever offer such amount of money just for the salary of one person. I guess if your salary is already high you wouldn't bother to think of going abroad for work.
I did spend sometime working outside my country, and I also felt the home sick or the longing for your connection with your family, but I guess if you slowly make friends with other people in that country, the loneliness would slowly disappear.
But there are some who offers high salary here in our country but most are just minimum wage and that makes people in Philippines tend to work abroad for much higher salary to provide the needs of his/her family.

jenfrancisco26

Reaction score
Yes of course, I can't earn enough here in my country that is the main reason of working abroad but also I am a traveler who wants to travel around the worls and explore it as much as I can as I live.

Top Bottom