Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Did anyone like toys that don't seem like toys?

jyy

Reaction score
When I was a kid (in the 80s), a radio with a cassette player and microphone was one of the most fun things I owned. I liked to record a cassette with radio music in the background and my voice. In other words, it was a play radio station.

jusumortal

Reaction score
My mom has that fitness watch (that is what I call them). It basically records every step you make. And I have fun jiggling it till it reaches to 5000.

jyy

Reaction score
I enjoyed turning lights on and off when I was a smaller child. I don't know why. It just seemed to fascinate me. However, it was only those switches where you can gradually make the light dim or bright.

kaisantos2229

Reaction score
When is was as kid, I like to collect soda bottle caps and small bamboo stem. How do I make a toy using a soda bottle caps ? First I flatten the soda bottle cap, second I sharpen the edges, make two small holes in the middle of the flatten soda bottle caps just enough to insert a string, lastly insert the string to the holes and it's done I made a rotating saw using soda bottle caps to cut through things. Now, how do I make a toy using a bamboo stem? First I cut both side of the bamboo stem, second make a stick to fit inside the hole of the bamboo stem, third make a bamboo handle for that stick and now wet a old news paper then put a pinch of wet news paper on the both ends of the bamboo hole then voila you have a bamboo gun.

fishbate

Reaction score
When i was a kid i use playing cards to make castles and buildings. After building it imagination come's in, playing with some action figures i end up destroying the buildings and castles playing a war like scenario . Although it takes much more time building my props than destroying them i really enjoyed those times.:)

Top Bottom