Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coming Soon: Space Ghost and Pete's Dragon!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pop! Animation: Space Ghost

Space Ghost makes his Pop! debut!

Will the intergalactic crime fighter from the Ghost Planet
keep the universe safe? Find out this summer!

jpeg

Coming in June!

Pop! Disney: Pete's Dragon

Elliott from Pete's Dragon is coming just in-time
for the live action take on the classic story!!

Even though he has the power to become invisible and breathe fire,
he'll be content if you just rub his stomach!
jpeg

Coming in July!

GrecianShamrock

Reaction score
I remember the original Pete's Dragon movie. I think Elliott is so cute. I love it

SpikeMcCain

Reaction score
Is there going to be more than just the Space Ghost? Will you also make Brak and Zorak? I would love to have a Zorak bobble, or "Bat Mantis" I remember staying up far past my bed time in order to watch Space Ghost Coast to Coast. Can't wait to see what else is coming from you guys.

rz3300

Reaction score
For some reason I think that I would rather have the Pete's Dragon. This would be something that is perfect for my work. It is fully of children who happen to love anything that is colorful and that moves, and if it is a little goofy looking then that is all the better. I can definitely incorporate that one into some activities. Thanks you for sharing this.

Steamroll

Reaction score
At last. Hannah Barbera Space Ghost receives a deserving tribute with this awesome debut in Funko Pop! Action figures. People remembers him better for the parody tv talk show Space Ghost Coast to Coast, broadcasted in Cartoon Network Adult Swim. That show had some hilarious moments, specially those which involved Zorak.

Top Bottom