Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coming Soon: Pop! Party Lights!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The first Pop! Party Lights will feature Captain
America as part of Funko's celebration
of his 75th Anniversary!

These stylized party lights are perfect
for any super-powerful event!
jpeg

jpeg

jpeg

Coming in August!

GrecianShamrock

Reaction score
I can't wait for this to come out! I will buy them and use them at a murder mystery party or put them up for a party or a cookout.

Steamroll

Reaction score
A fancy set of captain america light bulbs. Must want!. Whether to cheer up a party or a bland looking bedroom, Is a great piece of collection that actually have some use instead of be a mere wall ornament. I hope there will be more party lights besisdes Captain America, although all depends how well it sells.

SpikeMcCain

Reaction score
I know someone that would love these things. She's a big Captain America fan, would probably hang them up instead of using lights in her house she's so bad about it.

amelia88

Reaction score
Oh my goodness! I love these - they would be perfect for a kids Captain America themed party. Or even as cute bedroom decor for a child's room! Super unique.

OutOfSpoons

Reaction score
Woah, these are so cute! I hope they aren't too expensive, because I definitely want to get some! Also, I hope they'll make a variety of ones too, so I can have a bunch of different ones in my room.

AxelR

Reaction score
That's a really great idea, but I find it suited more for the youngest audition - it's something great to decorate child's room! Can't wait for the next ones!

ambersroses81

Reaction score
These are so cute, I'm going to need some in Bob's Burgers theme. I'm serious, I hope these are successful so that they will consider other characters. I'm not huge into comic books but I almost want them anyway!

rz3300

Reaction score
Well that will certainly a nice little tough to the decorations this year. I am usually not really an outdoor lights person but I have to say that it might be changing this year with something like this on the market. I am going to go ahead and assume that they will be coming out with some other styles and characters too, so that should be interesting to see. We have a little time until they are needed, so I am curious to see what comes out.

Top Bottom