Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cats or dogs?

acefunko001

Reaction score
With all due respect to cat lovers, I am definitely a dog person. I haven't bought a cat in my life but I have spent some fortune buying my own dogs, big and small. I am committed to feeding them, making them clean, playing with them, and most of all caring for them like they are my own kids. They say that dogs were the first animals to have adapted to humankind. In other words, these mutts already liked us from the very start. Thus, the feeling has always been mutual.

pamz

Reaction score
love them both, both of them are sweet and loving pets, also have same problem when it come to poops, they poops anywhere they like,
I guess I just love pets that I can't choose which one weight much more than the other.

RoseKaizer

Reaction score
We have cats and dog in our house, but my most favorite pet is dog, aside from dogs are the mans bestfriends, I really enjoyed playing with dogs, we have 4 dogs in our house but now its only 2 are alive, and all of them are my friends,they are loving.
I still remember my dog, he is 3 years old and his name is "Pandak" among of all our dogs, Pandak is my favorite, because that is my fathers pet when he was still alive, my fathet took care of Pandak really, Whenever I see our dog "Pandak" I remember my father, and I know that "Pandak" was also happy now cause they are together now in heaven. I am still moving on with my fathers lost and also to my dog pet lost also.

jeniffer26

Reaction score
I like dogs than cat. Simply dog is more approachable than cats, they are more lively than cat. As they say that "Dogs are man's Best friend" I could say that it is really true.

superman2727

Reaction score
Since then, I do not own cat but I have dogs. So obviously, my choice is dogs. I really love my dogs and I want how playful they are. I never experience to pet cats and I don't know how pet friendly they are. I'm not a hater of cats but I'm more of a dog person. I love how my dogs make time with me as their owner!

MittensFX

Reaction score
I'd say dogs as they are more of a nicer pet to have.In other words,they are like your friends.Most cats are ''evil' in my opinion,while dogs are the opposite.They will always be next to you and protect you and be loyal like no body else.Sometimes,people think that their dogs are the only ones ho can be trusted.

Trish23

Reaction score
I like dogs better. I once had a cat and all it tried to do is to get out of our house. I swear im a good pet owner because my dog just wanders around and doesn't try to go out. In addition, my dog is the sweetest thing ever happened to me. He gives me life and also comforts me when i'm sad.

Dkaraly

Reaction score
I like both but if I have to choose one then I pick cats. I love them, they are so graceful, cute, fluffy, independent, smart and curious. Some of them have many personality traits similar to ours. Oh, and they purr! I always say that dogs are like children and cats are like teenagers (hehe). Cats act like they are more interesting and mysterious than other animals. They have been revered and worshiped by many ancient cultures. I think there's something truly fascinating about them.

bienn05

Reaction score
I prefer dogs because they are much more loyal than cats. Cats are always running around and going some places. Dogs are just there to play and protect you and your house. They are very cute and very clingy. They always want to play and be played with.

JackOAT

Reaction score
I love dogs because they’re loyal, kind and crazy cute. There are so many things you can do with your dog, whether that be taking a trip to the park, training, playing, running, or just watching them chew a toy. It’s all fun, for both of you. There is no denying that pets are great companions for kids and adults alike. In my experience after a long day at work, it is relaxing to find a pet all excited by your side, licking and compelling you to play along when you return home.

jenfrancisco26

Reaction score
I prefer having dogs at my house. They are easily to play with and they are very affectionate. There are times that I am gloomy and when I came home my dog wag his tail and waited for me the whole day it was very touching for me.

myra21

Reaction score
For me I choose booth. Cats are inside my house while my dog is on the back yard. But during play time I let them go outside my room. They are so lovely and cute.

IamHans

Reaction score
I am right now living with both a dog and a cat, 2 dogs and 1 cat. Well, they are very cute and so playful but I think cats are better because they are very caring and they can clean themselves too. But I really love my pets they give joy to our house and I don't know what would I've do if I lose both of them. And by the way, they have been with me for almost 5 years.

Shana05

Reaction score
I like cats and dogs but if I were asked to choose one, I will choose cats over dogs. I really like them because of their cuteness and jolly attitude. They like to sleep in my bed that on their bed.

pamz

Reaction score
For me I choose booth. Cats are inside my house while my dog is on the back yard. But during play time I let them go outside my room. They are so lovely and cute.
hahah I do this too, well most of my dog really is on the back yard but they still can go inside from time to time while our cat are always running around inside the house, my mom says that the cats are always hunting rat in our house that's why they let the cats inside our house.

Top Bottom