Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

American Horror story: hotel, coming soon: "the Countess"

Merida

Reaction score
This summer (July), complete your AHS: Hotel collection, with the Countess:

jpeg

Looks prety good actually!

rz3300

Reaction score
Well I actually love the show, but I have no such collection, but starting with this one might be a good idea. I actually know somebody is way more crazy about the show than I am though and so I think that I might have to get this as a gift for her, she would love it. Now that I think about, there is a striking resemblance between the two....maybe there is something more to this.

acheno84

Reaction score
She's so awesome! Definitely would make a great gift for someone who is a fan of the show. Shoot, I'd like to have her on my shelf and I haven't even see that season yet. I'm still getting caught up on Netflix.

themusicliveson

Reaction score
This is awesome! The Countess was my favorite character of AHS Hotel and I'll definitely be adding her to my collection. I'd love to see all the American Horror Story seasons get full collections since it has such varied characters.

Lady Gaga killed the role and I hope she comes back for more seasons.

lexinonomous

Reaction score
I loved their previous American Horror set, so I'm super excited for this series! I loved Lady Gaga as the countess. She did a phenomenal job and honestly surprised me with her performance. I can't wait to see what other characters they come out with from the Hotel season. I would love to see them do a Pop figurine of James Patrick March!

jahroberts

Reaction score
Hey that's pretty awesome :)

Atleast it's something I know, I used to watch AHS, watched maybe 2 seasons so not an avid fan.

But still cool nevertheless, may end up buying this when I get round to it :)

lisasian86

Reaction score
Seeing this has encouraged me to get back in American Horror Story, I was fan for about 4 series but then for some reason I just got bored of it. I think I'll give it another go and try to catch up now though!

mechaman

Reaction score
AHHH!!! I had no idea!, now you have me gushing. This is sooooo exciting! I have been a fan since series 1 and I have loved it all the way. As confusing as It has been at times! My personal absolute favorite season was the Asylum, that dance scene was hilarious. Has anyone bought any of these yet? I would love to hear the final verdict on it.

Top Bottom